Drugs in Vice City

Pontiff Bill

I have always wanted to see drugs in a Grand Theft Auto game espically Vice City because being that it is based off Miami i dont see how it could not have drugs....its even got characters that look like the guys from Miami vice....wheres the drugs? I think that you should have the option to do drugs and that effects your gameplay.....Has anyone ever played Narc for the Ps2? Where when you do drugs and get addicted you have to do more and more drugs to keep it up and that takes away alot of your money? I dont know about you guys but i always ave a ton of f***in money and i dont ever have shit to do with it....so i think that being able to feed your drugs habit would be a freakin cool thing to add to the next game....espically if like some of the bums and shit in Prawn island tried to sell shit to you....and you have like little side missions where you run around gettin drugs for yourself .....anybody think that would be a good idea?

There are drugs in Vice City. There's the Cherry Popping Ice Cream van where you sell drugs. And in Ryton Aide you could buy a tablet that puts the game in slow motion for a while.

i mean like actually doing drugs and it affecting your character like if thaey had it in Vice City Tommy would be all hooked on coke and shit and once you beat the game you still had missions to get drugs and shit for yourself....could you imagine the malibu club if had a dance mode when your all coked up that would be very miami

Yeah I think thats good enough for now. I find it better to be the one selling the drugs instead of using them although there should be an option. I totally agree with you, not having anything to really spend your money on.

Narc is a really weird game but i found myself playing it just cause of the drugs like i would get all addicted to blow and shit and make my character from a really good cop into a really bad man that beat up old lady for Xanx, it that was in a GTA game that would be sweet, Could you imagine Tommy's empire crumbling because hes so into drugs and nothing else

Narc is a really weird game but i found myself playing it just cause of the drugs like i would get all addicted to blow and shit and make my character from a really good cop into a really bad man that beat up old lady for Xanx, it that was in a GTA game that would be sweet, Could you imagine Tommy's empire crumbling because hes so into drugs and nothing else

NOOO!!! Not the Vercetti Crime Family :nope:

Although it would be cool to have it as a side thing just for fun...not part of the storyline unless the rest of the stories rely on it.

NOOO!!! Not the Vercetti Crime Family :nope:

Although it would be cool to have it as a side thing just for fun...not part of the storyline unless the rest of the stories rely on it.

Its obvious that Rosenburg is hooked on cocaine, thats be cool if Rockstar made like a side thing that was Rosenburgs quest to get his fix....sorry i kept help how much Rosenburg resembles Sean Penn, if youve seen the guy in Carlitos Way with Al Pacino youll see what i mean.....but i mean come on in San Andreas even it would of been cool to drive around in your car with your homies and watch the windows feel up with smoke like your crushin through the hood gettin blazed

Its obvious that Rosenburg is hooked on cocaine, thats be cool if Rockstar made like a side thing that was Rosenburgs quest to get his fix....sorry i kept help how much Rosenburg resembles Sean Penn, if youve seen the guy in Carlitos Way with Al Pacino youll see what i mean.....but i mean come on in San Andreas even it would of been cool to drive around in your car with your homies and watch the windows feel up with smoke like your crushin through the hood gettin blazed

Tommy Should at least be able to get drunk once in a freakin while in the game with all the bullshit he has to deal with

I've played a demo of Saint's Row on Xbox 360 (pretty good game I might add but a copycat nonetheless) and you could go to a store and buy all this beer, wine, drugs, etc. It was fun chugging the beer and hucking it at the cashier and listening to her scream as it shattered to pieces on impact with her skin but the drugs were kind of useless. All that happened is your vision got blurry and stuff, so I agree with I shot a bear and Airashii, no drugs but more important things like properties, interiors, weapons, vehicles, etc...