How would you categorize yourself?

Hurricane Game

Well, most people from my generation say that I'm a nerd, cuz I've got good grades, but dont watch any football matches or play football, and thats all they talk about, so I didnt get out much and I dont know much people, and when I got my computer, I started playing games so I got isolated from the world beyond the door. Now, I still play games and dont go out but I think I am slowly fitting in. Its a little hard cuz of my 'nothing will stand in my way' attitude. In 2 years I'll go to highschool so I think i should fit in there.

Now, you judge what group I should put myself in

Well, most people from my generation say that I'm a nerd, cuz I've got good grades, but dont watch any football matches or play football, and thats all they talk about, so I didnt get out much and I dont know much people, and when I got my computer, I started playing games so I got isolated from the world beyond the door. Now, I still play games and dont go out but I think I am slowly fitting in. Its a little hard cuz of my 'nothing will stand in my way' attitude. In 2 years I'll go to highschool so I think i should fit in there.

Now, you judge what group I should put myself in

Nothing wrong with getting good grades, people who give others a hardtime for getting good grades are jealous, I mean you get pricks in school that think all they need is popularity but when school is over and everyone splits they are left with nothing. Edited by JustAFan

I have no idea what group I would fit into, chavs annoy the crap out of me and I blantaly dont fit in with them. Im not a grunger, emo or skater as they scare me a bit and I dont get so depressed that I want to throw myself of something, so that rules out emo. Hardcore rock gives me headaches and I cant even stay on a skateboard so that rules out skaters and grungers. I get good grades but Im not scary smart. Can someone tell me what group im in as I havent got a clue.

Okay, so I'd definetely categorise me as an individual. I don't give a f*** about trends, I do what I want and what I like.

See, it's getting popular to have long hair, but I like to have it very short. Here, it's very popular to listen to folk music, but I hate that music with my heart. I like heavy metal, and I know that people already have a wrong picture about you if you tell them that, but still I'm proud of it. Then, I do Parkour. While it looks cool to some, many people call us monkeys and vandals, but guess what, I'm proud of it. Those people couldn't do 1% of things I do.

Then, I workout at home and go to the gym. So again, peope get astonished because I'm not one of them, either very weak and skinny, or a fatass. Yet again, they're trying to make some kind of attraction out of me because I'm much stronger than they are.

So, I've got excellent marks too, it'd be all A's if I were in the UK. Some people used to call me a geek just because I'm smarter than they are, but still I was proud of myself. Most people didn't though. This thing was solved when I've gone to high school this year, where having good marks is something good and cool.

Besides, people in high school have accepted me much better than I thought they'll. So suddenly over night I became very popular in my school. Yes, I was quite popular in elementary school too, but I got much higher in the new school. Now suddenly people need me, I don't need them.

So, to cut the story short, this would be the end of my short biography. If Chris ever finishes that tgtap blogs project, we could all write this on our own blogs, so people wouldn't be bothered to read something like this post.

Wow, that's what that means... :whistle:

Anyway, I agree with Slayer and I shot a bear; I don't really follow trends and I don't know what I am. I play lots of sports all at the same time getting good grades, I listen to Heavy Metal and Rap. I spend as much time outside as I do on the computer. I don't know a thing about skateboarding but sometimes I ride my BMX at the skatepark. And finally I don't want to slit my writsts. So I am a variety of things and I don't think I am going to fall into a category anytime soon. I am my own person (sounds really corny but true :bleh: ).

Edited by ArturKim21

Chav

It's a British word for the trendy stupid smoking druggy burberry-capped twats listening to dance music whilst wearing their adidas trousers stuffed into their socks. All the girls get pregnant at 11, and all the boys are on heroin by the time they're 12.

stupid-chav-twat.jpg

That is the perfect defintion of a chav. They are everywhere in essex.

Let's see, I'm an Honor's student in high school, like certain types of anime, perfer comedies and action movies over others, love rap music, dress a little like a gangsta (don't call me a chav), and is the only one of my buds that WATCHES Law and Order: SVU.
Like me then, I dont wear burbery or stuff like that I wear stuff like ecko, akademiks and names like that and chavs wear like burbery, addidas and football trainers if you get what im saying... its kinda different

Like me then, I dont wear burbery or stuff like that I wear stuff like ecko, akademiks and names like that and chavs wear like burbery, addidas and football trainers if you get what im saying... its kinda different

As for me, I don't care what brand it is as long as it's a damn hoody. I'd like to have something like Ecko Unlimited or Phat Farm, but whatever.

I think it's funny how STYLE of clothing doesn't judge who you are, the NAME BRAND does. Even if they look almost the same. :rolleyes:

I am Spaz. Plain and simple. It would take forever to explain myself to anyone. Don't bother even asking....

And get use to branding. If you look like a thug, you shall be looked at as one. I wear a floor-length trench coat everywhere I go. I get looks and bad judges everywhere I go. I don't care. My coat is pure sex, and I get loads of compliments on it.

I wear a floor-length trench coat everywhere I go. I get looks and bad judges everywhere I go. I don't care. My coat is pure sex, and I get loads of compliments on it.
This morning I saw someone who looks EXACTLY like you. in exactly the same clothes,, with the same coat, except this dude had lighter brown hair. Crazy. Not so unique now?

He looked like a complete psycho too btw.

i would call myself an individual, im that sort that dont care what any1 else thinks. i tend to wear clothes that i can move and breathe in , coz i do a bit parkour.

going back to chavs, i always say that u can dress like a chav but it still dont make u chav. wat makes a chav is how their mind works a true chav is always arrogant, always tries to act hard, fights like a little kid and dont a shit about any1 else but themselves

they think their hard now, but wait till they go to prison, they wouldnt stand a chance

i hate chavs sooo much!!!!!!!!!! :pissedred::pissedred:

i would call myself an individual, im that sort that dont care what any1 else thinks. i tend to wear clothes that i can move and breathe in , coz i do a bit parkour.

going back to chavs, i always say that u can dress like a chav but it still dont make u chav. wat makes a chav is how their mind works a true chav is always arrogant, always tries to act hard, fights like a little kid and dont a shit about any1 else but themselves

they think their hard now, but wait till they go to prison, they wouldnt stand a chance

i hate chavs sooo much!!!!!!!!!! :pissedred::pissedred:

hmmm well people call me a chav well no they call me a gangsta wannab tbh, but to tbh its more to do with how I dress than act, I do fight alot I will admit but I dont try to act hard atall, because Im not scared they say im trying to act hard... I cant win maybe if I ran way from people who aporach me with violence i'll be liked more.. Edited by JustAFan

This morning I saw someone who looks EXACTLY like you. in exactly the same clothes,, with the same coat, except this dude had lighter brown hair. Crazy. Not so unique now?

He looked like a complete psycho too btw.

Yeah, apparently people think they see me all the time.

Or maybe.... They do see me........ :whistle:

And I know I'm not unique looking. My coat is very popular. I personally know a few peopel who own it.

Until I wear it like THIS:

1012895566_l.jpg

Can you honestly say you've seen someone use it like that?