The most exciting thing you've done this year?

Hurricane Game

yeah another topic! lol, whats the most exciting thing you've done this year? all my friends keep telling me what they've been up to and and done, and I havn't done anything apart from being stuck in young affenders home and sitting at home playing gta... this year has been the worst by far for me, anyway what about you?

I believe this would be more suitable for the end of the year, but whatever.

Hm, I've learnt a backflip and a muscle up, acquired enough points and gone to school I wanted to go to, got over 1000 posts on tgtap, bought an MP3 player I sooooo wanted to get, got 100% in SA (or was that last year?), been in 6 SA stunt vids so far, started to go to the gym and work out at home...not too much, don't ya think?

Trying to spin out and rollover a Pathfinder with a boat trailer without actually touching it ... needless to say, I failed. But I made the guy miss his exit.

I'm officially NEVER going to be on ANY road you're ever on unless I'm in your car. This one time, my dad was gonna buy a Ford Bronco and decided to take it out on a test drive. I wanted to go along for a reason I can't remember. He was speeding down a road at 60 mph and nearly flipped the thing turning around a turn he forgot about. Then when we were coming back to the owner's house, the brakes failed. Needless to say, we ended up buying a '93 Chevy Blazer that was a block away.