Winter in GTA4?

QuickDeath

Hope so, but the seasons must be good, if you know what I mean. If it snows the city should be covered in snow, not some effect like snow falling down and thats it, but I wanna see snow on the ground, and the roads are slipper, some cars can even get stuck in some of the snow.
Yeah that would be great, in the sprig all the trees are covered in blosoms.
They should have it either synched to the video game systems clock or its own little 365 day year clock, game time.

Its the next generation GTA game. It has to have kick ass effects like that.

All of you guys read my mind.It's liek a better and updated day and night,and whether conditions.

Really,those are really good ideas.

They should have it either synched to the video game systems clock or its own little 365 day year clock, game time.

I doubt that 365 game clock would be a good idea. It has to be much less. You'd have to play 146 hours to get through one year. I'd say 20 hours per year most. But nice idea, still.

weather would be really cool... the winter should bring snow that actualy accumulates right before your very own eyes, of course it will take a little while but that would be awsome. then they can have a snow shovel as a weapon, possably snowballs as a joke but it would be kind of cool to throw them at cars and people.

oter weather should be cool also like possably hurricanes and high winds.

and in the fall the roads caan be filled with leaves!

lol, pwned.

ok so yeah, the alan wake tornado was cool, but SUPER unrealistic. they look nothing like it and they dont just come out of nowhere on a hot sunny day. I think they should be BIG, GREY, COLLOID (unlike the black, see through, perfect swirls, spikeyful tornados on alan wake.) They shold bend out of the thick clouds, and they should only be on VERY flat planes.

lol, pwned.

ok so yeah, the alan wake tornado was cool, but SUPER unrealistic. they look nothing like it and they dont just come out of nowhere on a hot sunny day. I think they should be BIG, GREY, COLLOID (unlike the black, see through, perfect swirls, spikeyful tornados on alan wake.) They shold bend out of the thick clouds, and they should only be on VERY flat planes.

I thought they did a good job with that but what you're talking about isnt a tornado, thats a twister, hense its name.

they should have all the seasons and stuff and have it on the game clock. like when it's december in real life, then it'll be snowing in the game and you'll see christmas lights and stuff. and when it turns january it turns back into regular gta weather. and so on for other seasons.

Edited by E.J.

they should have all the seasons and stuff and have it on the game clock. like when it's december in real life, then it'll be snowing in the game and you'll see christmas lights and stuff. and when it turns january it turns back into regular gta weather. and so on for other seasons.

Thats what I thought.