I've found something new on SA.

Yes! Many hundreds of hours, and I have something new.

I was using grenades to launch myself from one roof to another. When I found a new entrance to blue hell.

http://www.gta-sanandreas.com/psysscreens/...houses/15_2.jpg

Thats the closest pic I could find.

And this is me replicating the pic in paint, showing what I need shown. Its just zoomed out a little.

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/1483/butsecksmh7.jpg

I'm pretty sure its the side of the safehouse you need to fall through...If that isnt accurate, just try wedging yourself between buildings.

PS. A screenshot would be nice. Please? Someone?

Dont you dare tell me you've found this before. Its too abstract! NEVER!

Oh the arrogance.

I havent been here, I've been out with friends. I have the PS2 version, no screenshots from me.

No, I didnt not just buy the safehouse. If you'd bothered to read the post you would know that. Next time dont just leap for the pics Tommy Montana.

After a bit more playing and exploring, it seems that the Blue Hell entrance I found wasnt where I said it was, but in a similar place, only with the buildings to the left of the alleyway in that screenshot.

I'm sorry you all thought it was rude of me to not post any screenshots, but I simply cant, and I tried to explain it as best I could. Dont discriminate because of my post count! Just because I dont post here...I am a regular down at the Neoseeker GTA forum.

its simple - make sure youre a member on imageshack.us, take a photo of the glitch occuring, then upload it to imageshack. I do this all the time if I want to show someone something on another forum. It's pretty simple as well, registration is free.

I was having a go because you didn't post a pic of the glitch at the start of the topic, and you expect someone else to find it for you, then post it here.

I'm not sure if screenshots can be posted on here, sorry if they're not allowed as I moaned at you for f*** all, but if they are and you don't know how to use them, do this:

Sorry, it isn't showing up for some stupid reason.

Edited by the bossman