Car suggestions..

Sherman

Alright, so. My grandparents being the great people they are, have offered to buy me a car early so I can work on and even drive it some as I've got my permit. I like 80s and early 90s sports cars.. so anything from around there. And ofcourse, doesn't cost out of the ass. Heh. Price range is in around 5 - 6000 dollars. I don't want a Mustang or Camaro, much too common. This car will probably see the track and drag strip and still be a daily driver. No eco-boxes, please. (:

So far I have..

Nissan

Mazda

Toyota

Toyota

I'll edit this when new ideas come in

Edit: All linked to pictures so far. (:

It depends how much you wanna spend but out of the pick you have just mentioned id take teh toyota celica. It is the most sportiest IMO

Heh. There's advantages and disadvantages to all of them.. the fastest, I think, would be the Rx-7 (86 - 91) because of the weight and power. I don't want a Ford Mustang, I don't like their looks and so many people have them. Same with Chevrolet Camaros.. I drive one (almost) everyday.. and it's just, too large.

I like 80s and early 90s sports cars.. so anything from around there. And ofcourse, doesn't cost out of the ass. Heh. Price range is in around 5 - 6000 dollars

I'll be heading to the strip and track. No street racing.. streets are littered with cops out here. Something that looks good, and has some speed. Thanks for the suggestion though.. I think.. I'm gonna add these to my first post.

Too narrow down your choices to one from each manufacturer I'd say:

Nissan: 300ZX

Mazda: Rx7

Toyota: Supra

And then out of those three, I would probably go for the RX7 myself.

Heh, I'm trying to widen my choices. Then look at all the cars I've gotten suggested, and narrow them down based on power to weight ratios and array of mods available / cost efficientcy. Thanks for the suggestions so far guys.

btw, two door is fine. even if it has a tiny backseat (MKIII Supra anyone?) it's something to ride my bitchass friends in. :D

Nissan Skyline, best car to drive in my opinion

Did you even read my post and the ones after? :mellow: Anyways, I think I've come (mostly) down to the Celica and Nissans. Celica for the snow, it's AWD. And Nissan (180SX, 240SX..) for the sheer lightness of the cars. Still open to any suggestions though, still have a few more days until I really need to get a list wrote up.

Nissan Skyline, best car to drive in my opinion

You're stupid. On top of that, I highly doubt you own, or even drove a Skyline before. I doubt you could even attempt to afford one.

I'd say the RX-7 or the Evo. I looked at the picture of the Evo, I kind of like how it looks. Wouldn't mind riding around in it with you((because your bitch ass is coming and seeing me! :bleh: )).

If you want something cheap, reliable and easy to work on ... no one is going to like this ... but get a fast american family sedan.

Grand Prix GTP, Taurus SHO, Buick Regal S/C, Grand Am GT. Parts for these cars are cheaper and much more common and they are easier to work on. There are loads more american cars (that got wrapped around a telephone pole or t-boned or something) than jap cars. With the exception of the Taurus SHO, the cars I listed have pushrod engines which are much simpler to work on.

If you want something cheap, reliable and easy to work on ... no one is going to like this ... but get a fast american family sedan.

Grand Prix GTP, Taurus SHO, Buick Regal S/C, Grand Am GT. Parts for these cars are cheaper and much more common and they are easier to work on. There are loads more american cars (that got wrapped around a telephone pole or t-boned or something) than jap cars. With the exception of the Taurus SHO, the cars I listed have pushrod engines which are much simpler to work on.