Which country will drop the first...

TG187

Choose please  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which country will drop the first nuclear bomb?

• Iran
    • North Korea
    • USA
    • Russia
    • Japan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well first of all, thats not how you spell RUSSIA!! itsa disgrace to mother land of mine.

Seconds, N.Korea is likely or Iran, but then do YOU or ANYBODY really knows??

Its only a matter of time.

So If I have a nuclear bomb waking me up the next morning, thats just the way it has to be. Can't do anything about it.

Japan doesn't have the bomb and claims they will never seek to get it after what we did in WWII.

And isn't this a moot point anyway? The USA did it in 1945. I doubt it will ever happen again as the backlash against the country that did it would be great.

Now, if a terrorist organization gets one they will drop one, its just a matter of who they will do it to.

Iran wants to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth. I doubt they will stop at anything to accomplish this so I voted for them.

When Kim is taken down I believe that North Korea will be like a fucking holocaust, concentration camps and all.

Soz...WWIII...new sides-

Axis:

North Korea

Iran

Iraq

Perhaps Lebanon

Allies:

USA

England

Israel

Japan

Russia

Other countries...

BTW Fixed spelling in poll.

I heard in RL there are no respawn points though, so like, if you die, like, that's it, you're out, forever. On the upside though, the graphics are just amazing!

Ok so if it was a Team Deathmatch, pretty much what chris82 said is also what I would think would be decent teams, with possibly Saudi Arabia joining with the Axis if they feel like it, or maybe not.

Seriously, I believe, if anyone, it would be North Korea, the fact their so called tests have been publicised worldwide is a good indication that they're willing to use them.

BTW I fixed the crappy grammar in your poll, and also North Korea != Korea so I fixed that too. South Korea is a decent country.

BTW who voted for Japan - I haven't heard of their nuclear warheads... and AFAIK, their army is only ever active when a war involving their country is going on, at all other times their army is just training, the troops don't get themselves involved in any other wars... supposedly.

hah. who voted japan? They aren't out to get revenge. They wouldn't bomb anyone, and if they were to bomb the US, it would be a dumb thing to do because the US has over 10,000 nuclear bombs, so on Japan's part that would be a bad idea.

I think that N.Korea is going to be the next country to drop the bomb because they are so unstable. N.Korea is an unstable country with leaders that arent so great and its just not a great place. The US doesn't have a very good relationship with North Korea, neither do many other ocuntries.

well first of all, thats not how you spell RUSSIA!! itsa disgrace to mother land of mine.

Seconds, N.Korea is likely or Iran, but then do YOU or ANYBODY really knows??

Its only a matter of time.

So If I have a nuclear bomb waking me up the next morning, thats just the way it has to be. Can't do anything about it.

Korea was spelt wrong too <_<

Well i dont think the bomb will ever drop as it would wipe out the world including the country that launches it. Come on whats the point.

What do you mean RUSSIA and KOREA are spelled correctly?!?!?!?

Yeah,but i read some books and they said that in 2007-2012 The World War III will be.Well this isnt a good news. :mellow:

Yeah well Nostradamus said it'll start in 1997 and last 25 years. Yet it didn't become true, but remember he did predict Hitler an WWII, he great fire in London, the Napoleon...He even predicted the way he'll die. And it was al true.

I voted for US. I think it's pretty clear why...

Yeah,i saw that JD sayd why Pakistan isnt in the poll.Well i didnt heard nothing about Pakistan and that he has nuclear bomb.And it is not a major problem like N. Korea.And Russia has too the nuclear bomb,and they arent in such good relationship with USA.I know because i live near Russia.They could use it,if the WWIII will start.And will start because Iran is very mad on USA and so N. Korea.If N. Korea and Iran will be alies in WWIII well,it will be the end of the world.So prey that the war to not began.

I got some videos.There are so bad,i cant even think at that now.Oh my God,i dont want that this to happen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2ja72la9RM...ted&search=

Edited by TG187

Well,if N. Korea will do this we will die.But why should we kill Earth with these bombs? If we will kill ourselves what ET will think about us? That we are some stupid people,killing ourselvs and destroing such as beautiful planet? If this will happen i will go to live on mars.

(the part with ET is like a joke,dont take it serious).

Edited by TG187

Why do you think it WILL happen? I really dont think it will, I think countries that have them will just use them as a threat. If they nuke anyone it will destroy the Earth and if any one unfortunate enough to survive will die a very slow death anyway. So either way one bomb will wipe out the Earths population.