Official Playstation Discussion

Harwood Butcher

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol played some gta4 with mpilk last night. i think i did orrite on my first ever time online (ok 2nd, i played once at a friends)

some of it was good other bits was epic fail, partly cos of me XD

we were doing the cops and robbers thing but it was like 6 people on robbers and 1 cop so i got out of the car the other guy was driving and shot all the tires out just for the lulz. then they all got cut and tried to kick me ahahahah. kept running me over, shooting me etc. pretty funny. that game pisses me off though.

Edited by WRX22B1998

^ Hey, I'll add ya tomorrow. I made some room by deleting old friends, including Husky. But hey, when Husky gets his PS3 back, I'll send him a request again, or he can send me one, and I'll accept again. And yeah, there are cheaters in COD4. The guy at the top of the Kills list, crookedlung, has about a 38 K/D ratio. Yeah right. All he does is play Ground War I bet, with hacks enabled. @ Mpilk, too bad we couldn't work out that skywalk thing, but I saw a video of it and it looks like we were doing it right.. ?

^ Hey, I'll add ya tomorrow. I made some room by deleting old friends, including Husky. But hey, when Husky gets his PS3 back, I'll send him a request again, or he can send me one, and I'll accept again. And yeah, there are cheaters in COD4. The guy at the top of the Kills list, crookedlung, has about a 38 K/D ratio. Yeah right. All he does is play Ground War I bet, with hacks enabled. @ Mpilk, too bad we couldn't work out that skywalk thing, but I saw a video of it and it looks like we were doing it right.. ?

I looked it up on youtube too and we were doing it right. Ah well, it's useless in online anyway. Awesome nonetheless though.

Husky got his PS3 back, and I accepted his friend request he sent me, so he's back online now. :) All back to normal. Anyone here created a separate PSN account, so they can... annoy, people? I did for COD4, and other games, but in no way am I mentioning the PSN name I use. :P

I was playing GTA IV with Husky earlier today. We had an annihilator (hunter) battle at the airport and I won. :D

NO U CHEETED!! You took your Hunter and ramed it into the back of my tail and knocked the blades off. :(

I finnaly fixed my microphone. Well sort of. I bought a Logitect mic like three months ago until it finnaly broke. So I had to find a old mic. I found one I used a long time ago. Like Five years, it was usually for a computer. So now I hooked it up to a USB Mic port and Presto.

Edited by Husky

Well the games I have are the following:

GTA 4 (Just borrowed it off my cousin for a month or so)

MGS4

Tom Clancy H.A.W.X (I don't play this game cause it sucks)

Killzone 2 (Play it sometimes, I just don't like it for some reason)

Call of Duty: World at War (I borrowed it before, now getting a permament copy)

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Soon to be buying it)

Pretty much my collection of PS3 games, hopefully by next year or in Christmas, there should be more games I'll be getting.

cool.

cod4 is pretty fun, im borrowing it off a mate atm. played with bateman abit, the people were such freaks!! far out lol. wayyy too good. i played cod4 tons on pc and a bit on ps3/360 so i dunno. probably my ping.

yeah i played HAWX on pc, not particularly good i got over it in like 10min. i borrowed MGS off the same friend, might give that a go sometime this week although most of my ps3 time is between prototype and GTA4 online.

Edited by WRX22B1998

Great stuff, some decent games there. I own all of them except HAWX. You should maybe get Fallout 3, Bioshock and Uncharted: Drakes Fortune as well. Most of them will be cheap. Could probably get all 3 for under £40, 2nd hand. Amazon would be a safe bet. Especially seeing as Fallout 3 DLC will be out for the PS3 this year, the building anticipation for Bioshock 2, and the hype around Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. I'll play some GTA4 later today, I think. Might join you in a few games.

^ Off topic - Nice - Burning Spear - Social Living, that's a good track.

Edited by Bateman.