Official Playstation Discussion

Harwood Butcher

hahaha yeah i like heaps of the songs off the scarface game lol i found a site to download them all.

hey is uncharted any good? my friend said his friend got it and said it was shit lol. i was hesitant on getting ps3 bundle cos it had that in it :P

anyone know how to copy a demo off a PS3 to USB or somethin...i wanna get the GTHD demo but its not in PS Store anymore. I was gonna make a 2nd acct for the jap store but cbf. they took it off and now gt5 prologue is there to buy for $50. i might buy it in store, or maybe borrow off my friend.

getting Altec Lansing MX5021 speakers if the store i emailed still stocks them. was deciding between these and Z2300. If the store doesnt have em and i cant find em elsewhere il probably get Z2300. People said the sound quality on the logitech isnt great its just massive bass and really loud.

MX5021_01_500.jpg

Edited by WRX22B1998

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahaha yeah i like heaps of the songs off the scarface game lol i found a site to download them all.

hey is uncharted any good? my friend said his friend got it and said it was shit lol. i was hesitant on getting ps3 bundle cos it had that in it :P

anyone know how to copy a demo off a PS3 to USB or somethin...i wanna get the GTHD demo but its not in PS Store anymore. I was gonna make a 2nd acct for the jap store but cbf. they took it off and now gt5 prologue is there to buy for $50. i might buy it in store, or maybe borrow off my friend.

getting Altec Lansing MX5021 speakers if the store i emailed still stocks them. was deciding between these and Z2300. If the store doesnt have em and i cant find em elsewhere il probably get Z2300. People said the sound quality on the logitech isnt great its just massive bass and really loud.

MX5021_01_500.jpg

Uncharted is great fun, an excellent exclusive for Sony to have. The story-telling is amazing, and all the characters are hugely likeable, apart from the villains. But even they are good, in a sort of Indiana Jones way. It's really cheap now, especially because it's now Platinum, and 2nd hand copies will be like, £10/$8 or less. It's really worth having.

I can't help with the demo thing, sorry. All I can think of is to press triangle on the demo, then maybe you can copy it to the memory stick, or export it to an external device, dunno.

I can't help with the demo thing, sorry. All I can think of is to press triangle on the demo, then maybe you can copy it to the memory stick, or export it to an external device, dunno.

nahh thats the first thing i tried sorta shit imo :( im annoyed they took it off, but tbh it wouldnt have lasted long. i unlocked all the cars and the drift mode in the time my friend was having a shower and getting changed.

Well it's been at least a week since I ordered CoD:4 from Play.com, just checked it out and I saw that yesterday it's now to be dispatched. Hopefully it should arrive by the end of this week. :)

Finally, a game I wanted for some time, is finally here.

nice

i borrowed it off a friend, im like level 19 now heh.

i keep gettin in matches with people on multiple prestige still win LOL. for the first few days everyone in my match was like level 30+ or on 2nd or higher prestige.

been playing prototype as well, so fun.

Edited by WRX22B1998

PLAY.com are good, but they take a while to arrive sometimes. e.g, I ordered season 2 of The Wire about 2 weeks ago, and it took about 8 days to arrive. It used to be about 3 or 4. Am still using them though, I rate them highly. And no, my clan tag I always have in COD4 isn't for my love of their website, it's for PLAY magazine, a UK PS mag.

BTW, is this a real PS3 Slim? - http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=219321

Well it's been at least a week since I ordered CoD:4 from Play.com, just checked it out and I saw that yesterday it's now to be dispatched. Hopefully it should arrive by the end of this week. :)

Finally, a game I wanted for some time, is finally here.

nice

i borrowed it off a friend, im like level 19 now heh.

i keep gettin in matches with people on multiple prestige still win LOL. for the first few days everyone in my match was like level 30+ or on 2nd or higher prestige.

been playing prototype as well, so fun.

Yeah, some level 65 guy who's on his last prestige, who's a piece of shit, constantly kept acting like an asshole whilst I was killing him throughout S&D, I got kind of the highest score on there, and he got the lowest. He kept saying I was some low level prestige player and that he was top. He said all kinds of shit to me, but he later couldn't take it, so he left. Really proves how many people who think they're top are mainly just low life's, really.

Also, that video shows the top part, looks like the PS2 logo, seems someone's been buying some cheap bull crap.

Yeah, some level 65 guy who's on his last prestige, who's a piece of shit, constantly kept acting like an asshole whilst I was killing him throughout S&D, I got kind of the highest score on there, and he got the lowest. He kept saying I was some low level prestige player and that he was top. He said all kinds of shit to me, but he later couldn't take it, so he left. Really proves how many people who think they're top are mainly just low life's, really.

Next time someone does that, ask to 1 on 1 them. I always do that, great fun.

Well I just received Call Of Duty 4 this morning, and damn, am I enjoying myself. I just started playing multiplayer and it is so fucking fun, just like CoD:5. Weapons are more better, and because I got the game of the year edition, I get the 4 free maps, so that's double good. :)

But the maps I still have to get use to. But it shouldn't be too long before I get use to the maps.

Well I just received Call Of Duty 4 this morning, and damn, am I enjoying myself. I just started playing multiplayer and it is so fucking fun, just like CoD:5. Weapons are more better, and because I got the game of the year edition, I get the 4 free maps, so that's double good. :)

But the maps I still have to get use to. But it shouldn't be too long before I get use to the maps.

Yeah. At first I kept getting killed so many times, but after raising the sensitivity, and with a bit of *cough*camping*cough*, I got better. That, and going into a private match on my own and playing through a level, finding hiding places and good positions. You should try that TM, before plowing straight into matches. It really works. If you need help, then I'll play with you for a bit. I'll send you a friend request in about, 15 minutes. :)

Grand Theft Auto IV online for the Playstation 3 sucks, who agree's with me?

It's a little laggy, but I quite like it. The fact that no patches have come out for it though, suggests Rockstar don't care about it. But, it's great for about a 45 minute release.

Edited by Bateman.

Yeah cheers for the advice Bossman, I do tend to die much easier than in CoD:5. I might actually go into a private match and play by myself, get use to the level and stuff. And yes I added you. :)

GTA IV multiplayer... I think it's cool, although I have a few problems with it, others seem okay. I tend to play Freeroam more than anything else, seems fun getting chased by someone in a helicopter.

Edited by TM™