100% in about 14 hours!

Steven

Congrats, Steven, on completing all of VCS in a little over half a day! And for your kickass avatar.

LOL, i agree his avi does kick ass...

I did it in 17 hrs solid, but that was my 2nd playthrough :rolleyes: so i kinda expected stuff and didn't watch the cutscenes and all that crap. You should get a userbar saying 'Ibeat VCS in 14hrs club'

EDIT: here you are steve, nkocked this up in 2 mins, sio its a bit rushed, but i hope you likey! :P

post-7823-1167411844.jpg

will change it a bit if you like, ii notice the text is off - centre lol :mellow:

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

Congrats, Steven, on completing all of VCS in a little over half a day! And for your kickass avatar.

LOL, i agree his avi does kick ass...

I did it in 17 hrs solid, but that was my 2nd playthrough :rolleyes: so i kinda expected stuff and didn't watch the cutscenes and all that crap. You should get a userbar saying 'Ibeat VCS in 14hrs club'

EDIT: here you are steve, nkocked this up in 2 mins, sio its a bit rushed, but i hope you likey! :P

post-7823-1167411844.jpg

will change it a bit if you like, ii notice the text is off - centre lol :mellow:

aww you forgot the anti aliased black outer glow!