Steven

100% in about 14 hours!

Well i have beaten GTA VCS in about 14 hours. With messing around and causing trouble. I got it christmas day. And played it like no tomorrow. YAY! :thumbsup:

OMFG I BEAT GTAVCS CLUB here i come ^^

Lol and the reviewers said VCS was 18 hours worth of gameplay. You completed it fast as hell. I'm still at about 20%. I think Empire Building is a little bit too much hassle... especially taking them away from opposing gangs but when I finish them, it should be well worth it.

Hmmm I'm sure a full PSP charge only lasts about 3-4 hours?

You're quite mistaken.

I'm sure it takes roughly 2 to 2 1/2 hours but it recharges before you know it.

What the battery? Thats just wrong.

Congrats, Steven, on completing all of VCS in a little over half a day! And for your kickass avatar.

LOL, i agree his avi does kick ass...

I did it in 17 hrs solid, but that was my 2nd playthrough :rolleyes: so i kinda expected stuff and didn't watch the cutscenes and all that crap. You should get a userbar saying 'Ibeat VCS in 14hrs club'

EDIT: here you are steve, nkocked this up in 2 mins, sio its a bit rushed, but i hope you likey! :P

post-7823-1167411844.jpg

will change it a bit if you like, ii notice the text is off - centre lol :mellow:

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

Not to take anything away from Steven, 12 hrs is what i got, it was way to easy for me and for you.

P.S that avater rocks

Congrats, Steven, on completing all of VCS in a little over half a day! And for your kickass avatar.

LOL, i agree his avi does kick ass...

I did it in 17 hrs solid, but that was my 2nd playthrough :rolleyes: so i kinda expected stuff and didn't watch the cutscenes and all that crap. You should get a userbar saying 'Ibeat VCS in 14hrs club'

EDIT: here you are steve, nkocked this up in 2 mins, sio its a bit rushed, but i hope you likey! :P

post-7823-1167411844.jpg

will change it a bit if you like, ii notice the text is off - centre lol :mellow:

aww you forgot the anti aliased black outer glow!

Not to take anything away from Steven, 12 hrs is what i got, it was way to easy for me and for you.

Oh really? Lol. It took me about 23 hours to complete the storyline alone but that's because I was focusing on other things around Vice City.