Police uniform

mamucc

What he wants, I believe, is:

You can get the cop uniform by gaining a wanted star. Or two. You need some cops to follow you. You will need to lead them into a garage. There has to be at least 2 cops. The garage is on the map. The garage door will close and Lance & Tommy will kill the cops and take their uniforms. Then the mission will continue.

after ''cop land'' u get a police uniform and then u go get it at the pd near the malibu then go to fort baxter and go in..they wont shoot at u cause ur a cop go to the end of the base and it should be there....u might get 1 star but they wont shoot at you

They'll only shoot at you if you shoot them.

after ''cop land'' u get a police uniform and then u go get it at the pd near the malibu then go to fort baxter and go in..they wont shoot at u cause ur a cop go to the end of the base and it should be there....u might get 1 star but they wont shoot at you

They'll only shoot at you if you shoot them.

Yeah.Even though if you have Police Uniform on.But if you shoot them.They will shoot back

Actually, when you are not using any Police Uniforms, they WILL shoot you on sight. With those M4s, you'll die in a couple of seconds. If you found all the Hidden Packages, the Hunter will also spawn in the First Island, on the Helipad where Colonel Juan Cortez used to live (but not the boat, the Villa a couple blocks near your Hotel).

I remember reading on another forum that the Fort Baxter Military don't attack you if you shoot them with a Sniper Rifle. It's the only weapon they don't respond to. I tried it myself and it was true. I shot head off with a Sniper Rifle but the rest of the pack didn't attack me. Sometimes, they tend to attack each other but they for some reason can't kill each other with weapons.

• 1 month later...