GiiBz

Looking for a car?

a good Bugatti Veyron moddel. Everything that I found was crap. And a Concorde as airplane.

Edited by Jace

Ryder's car in the game is a slight variation on the El Camino. If you're looking for a REAL one, I'd suggest checking out the Vehicles section of the Mod Showroom at GTAForums - I'm pretty sure I saw one over there at some point.

EDIT: There is an unfinished El Camino in this thread here; I think if you can finish the models/convert them to fit into VC or SA the guy might send you his files.

Edited by ceedj

I have two requests:

Chevrolet Corvair to replace the Tampa.

and Mopar(chrysler/dodge/plymouth) K-series to replace the Willard.

If you could find any of these it would be REALLY cool.

@ Wheelman101: what about this?

lol your funny, thta some tonka toy somebody made

what i meant was, ive seen some of these mods on other websites but i didnt find the download button

Tiger Tank

T-34 pack

Mini War

WW2 2nd pack

or any guns!

or....

any 1967 to 1971 dodge chargers :innocent:

just to say congratulations Jace on award!

Thanks X GTA X. I like helping others, and if I had a problem with gta it would be nice if people would help me to. Besides, it's fun helping people out if they can't pass a mission. I like doeing those missions anyway but don't want to do the entire storyline over.

the best site out there has to be grandtheftauto.fr it hs over 100 different cars!!!! it even has a lotus elise how f***in cool is that????

100?, 100? PAH! Take that number, times it by eleven, add 89 to it, and thats how many mods this site has... Thats just car mods. Damn your feeble - 100 mod loving brain!

BEAST - http://gta.gamigo.de/news.php

you know. It would be nice to get a copy of the impala lowrider off of that gta.gamigo site. it WAS the first one listed but it didnt work. the file only contained the dff file. anyone know the one Im talking about? probly not. but oh well. If anyone can find a willys jeep from the ww1-ww2 times it would be nice. but I had to reload gta sa so I lost all my cars now I have to install all 55 cars and a map :S EDIT: (Edited After MrLlamaLlama posted) A 58-59 GMC would be nice too.

Edited by Heavenly_Blade

Still no corvair or k-series ??

"I know of over 100 mod sites and i can get the car u want." - X GTA X

;)

Would be cool if you could find a Volvo 940 turbo also :D

Edited by 940Turbo