• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rashon.

• Angry Gorilla

• Thomas.

• TM™

ROFLEZ, yeah, its true, Chris...its true...IM DA SHAME OF THE FORUM!!

*Cries Histericaly*

*Cries even more*

Silberio - Console or PC? How far did you get?

PS2, i just came to the part where you are in a building, and there's a lot of "bad guys", and also, there's a helicopter.

Then, i got bored, and started to run over people, with a car.

w/e silVerio - i'm gonna call you that just to piss you off.... lol@u

The bottom line is, when y=the square root of the product of two unequal sides of a scalene triangle, plus the surface area of a cone with a base of radius 5 feet, and side gradient of 76 degrees..........................

What does x equal?...Work it out... No calculators allowed...

x=cake

(lol i wrote that in my maths GCSE when i didn't know the answer!... i hope i get marks for comedy....

w/e silVerio - i'm gonna call you that just to piss you off.... lol@u

The bottom line is, when y=the square root of the product of two unequal sides of a scalene triangle, plus the surface area of a cone with a base of radius 5 feet, and side gradient of 76 degrees..........................

What does x equal?...Work it out... No calculators allowed...

x=cake

(lol i wrote that in my maths GCSE when i didn't know the answer!... i hope i get marks for comedy....

Well, Mrs.PlaffaPlaffa, You can stick your head in Horse Shit, Because i aint for morons making fun of my f***in name, and i never done anything to you, but now isee, that you have just the f***in brain capacity, to say nonsense, and be stupid.

So go and "Chinga Tu Madre", puto imbecil, Maricon!

@Jace: Nope, i just like to say "Meng" as Tony Montana :)

Edited by Silberio Silva Da Great

Ey meng dont mess with silberio. Mess with him you mess with me, and I dont want to have to open up a can of whoop-ass on anybody. Btw... Scarface rules. I say meng all the time. I like it too, you cant stop silberio or me from sayin it so you know what I say? EEYYY F*** YU MENG!!!!!

silberio you are cool! ^_^
I M A RADION FAN
I LIKE OSKAR, HE IS COOL!
gycu is cool!
silverio da silva is cool!

.:cough:. Ram is a kiss ass .:cough:.

... :whistle:

lol at ram VV, you are a legend.. and have you seen his new 'jace is a legend sig'

ass kisser 5ram the don lol, fits better. And silVerio, get over yourself, buddy. MENGMENGMENG!