horse

donkey

pig

cow

shark

monkey

hippo

hamster

Ok, here's the deal with this. 3 years a go my teacher for ILS told me to remember that list of animals for a week. I failed. Then he taught me some techniques to help you learn shit easier.. and well, 3 years later, when i don't even go to the school anymore... i remember, randomly at college... Whilst removing the rocker cover from the rustiest engine known to man.... Random eh?

dog

cat

horse

donkey

pig

cow

shark

monkey

hippo

hamster

Ok, here's the deal with this. 3 years a go my teacher for ILS told me to remember that list of animals for a week. I failed. Then he taught me some techniques to help you learn shit easier.. and well, 3 years later, when i don't even go to the school anymore... i remember, randomly at college... Whilst removing the rocker cover from the rustiest engine known to man.... Random eh?

ILS = Instrument landing system ^_^

Si vous me choisissez comme le président, vous recevrez la LIBERTÉ, aucune taxe, beaucoup d'aliments, beaucoup de possibilités de travail!

Je promets non seulement que, j'arrêterai aussi le vol, cela wil être un pays équitable, aucuns pauvres gens, mais aucuns gens intéressés riches, nous tous serons heureux, heureux comme le jeu des chiots, me choisirons ET CHACUN SERA HEUREUX!

tom-jerry-02.JPG

YAY!!

Tom & Jerry Rocks!!!!

Edited by Silberio Silva Da Great

I tought you like ManU , isn`t Carlsberg the official sponsor of FC Liverpool ?
Do you like me?

No.. I hate you..

You hate me?

Yeah yeah, f@#$ you!

Hey! Don't tell me f@#$ me, f%^& you!

You are the next victim.. so click-click BOOM!

I know your mother with exactly 9 months before you were born ...

This is from the song I`m listening right now ...

I like manu but don't like their sponsor AIG