Make GTA 4 International

FutureOfGta

I have read alot of topics dealing with where GTA 4 should take place. I think the best thing is to make it International. Where you go into diffrent cultures and very diffrent places. Example: Fly to london for a mission and return to the Los angeles or wherever your main territory is. Instead of just one location make it intresting by going international :).

Edited by FutureOfGta

I have read alot of topics dealing with where GTA 4 should take place. I think the best thing is to make it International. Where you go into diffrent cultures and very diffrent places. Example: Fly to london for a mission and return to the Los angeles or wherever your main territory is. Instead of just one location make it intresting by going international :).

I think this is a wish so you should post this on the GTA4 Wishlist or GTA4 Location(something like that) insted of opening a new topic .BTW this has been sad a couple of times...

I think this is a wish so you should post this on the GTA4 Wishlist or GTA4 Location(something like that) insted of opening a new topic .BTW this has been sad a couple of times...

Well i made this topic because i see alot of people wanting the location to be in diffrent places. So im thinking of just having all of them. Well i dont think it will be all of them but like the most known cities and places.

funny how people keep posting on this. I swear i made this topic! :bleh:

i hope they dont make the game like just cause, and make the boating... not fun, the driving... not fun, and the all around cities and beaches and water-to-land transvertions very unreal, like water then straight to annoying forest and small village roads.

Well, I'm not really sure about having GTA IV international. Driver 3 was international and it worked pretty good, but I'm not sure about the GTA-series. But yeah, maybe it's a good idea. After all, it's nothing wrong with more cities, so going international is maybe a good idea. But having a fictional city is also great, so it doesn't really matter to me, as long as the city is great and all.

• 3 weeks later...

Let's look at this a bit more realistic shall we? Now there's not going to be something like GTA IV: The World, forget about it... But I gotta agree that it would be cool and all, but it's not going to happend... Wanna bet? Now I think there's a bigger chance it will feature different cities and all.

if its just a few cities, it could happen, i mean, we never thought that san andreas is a country combined with three cities. i never knew that something like that could actually happened, i thought SA was going to be san francisco, but what do you know? :lol: , anyway, i don't think GTA: the world will ever happen, despite the fact that only god could make the real one. hell, i'm too lazy to make one city, but yeah, it's a pretty good wishlist ;) . i just hope that someone will make it one day

• 2 weeks later...