Tony Montana = Tommy Vercetti

Well arguable the entire Grand Theft Auto 3D series was a play on Scarface, up to San Andreas anyway. GTA3 had the feel and the music, and Vice City took it one step future.

GTA III had the same music, but in now way was like Scarface.

I was talking about the feel of the game.

Hard to explain, just to me, it did.

It had to of been the music. Music tends to give you a certain feeling that you keep...sorta like when you remember a certain moment in your life when you hear a certain song.

I would have to agree with Wu-Zi-Mu, Vice City felt more like Scarface...beeing that they're in the same locations.

Certainly, VC definitely had the feel. Your right, it would have been the music.

Anyways, back to the whole Tony/Tommy comparison. Tony was a tough guy, he always thought someone was out to get him and he got high off of his own supply. Tommy on the other hand, he was a hardass and did what was needed to be done and he didn't do drugs at all...he was clean. They have completly different personalities, BUT they did care about children.

When Tony was ordered to blow up that one guy's car that was threatening to expose Sosa. The guy's kids were in the car and Tony didn't want to do it and shot the guy with the detonator instead because he didn't want to kill children. Then Tommy showed some slight care for children when he was talking to that old bitch at Cherry Poppers. His intentions were to sell ice cream to children...but ended up selling some other stuff after the crazy ice cream lady enlightened him on what she sold instead of ice cream.