Precursor to GTAV?

Alistair

Yeah I was also thinking of a Russia basically Moscow location. Another reappearance of the new protagonist would be cool and a location on the other side of the world would be awesome! Hmm, possibly in GTA IV there will be a mission where you go back to Russia/Moscow like Liberty in SA for some reason like to "finish up old business" maybe leading to some connections with the Russian Mafia or something. That'd be really cool IMO.

Edited by Artur

Well theres no point in speculating about the next GTA, however you bring in a very interesting point. I still think that Moscow could be one of the locations for GTAIV, because I read on GTA.net that there will be russian gangs (after fall of soviets) and italan mafia.

Of course there's a point to talk about the next GTA liek the start of this topic.

For some reason I have a gut feeling that'll be set in Vice City again, but I feel weird for talking about the location after GTA4, when GTA4 has limited info, and still is 7 months away from release. :mellow:

I think so to because in GTA1 it had LC, VC and SA only didn't it?

For some reason I have a gut feeling that'll be set in Vice City again, but I feel weird for talking about the location after GTA4, when GTA4 has limited info, and still is 7 months away from release. :mellow:

I think so to because in GTA1 it had LC, VC and SA only didn't it?

Not only that, but one of the screenshots had a sign saying "Visit Vice City for $300" or something along those lines. Small hint maybe?

Edited by MVC

I'd love it to take place in Russia, I'd love to see some snow. Anyway man, yeah in the beginning of the trailer you saw a sign saying "Visit Vice City - $300", that would be awesome to be able to travel to different locations. And yeah man, having a mission where you could go back to Russia something would be great, just as the Saint Mark's Bistro mission in SA.

Edited by GTAPlayer

Id rather they stick to New York and make it the best and biggest they can. It would be good to go to Russia for Missions though but just like the San Andreas one.

Well I was thinking that Moscow could be another location, maybe there just trying to put us off track, after all they would need a different city because if theres not theres no point of using planes really.