Disguises

One of the things in the trailer i was disappointed about was the clothing. I mean look at the russian dude - clothes still look like glued to him, not flexible at all.

Anyway, it would be cool if he could use removable mustache, beard and stuff. For example - he robs a bank, runs around a corner, dresses differently and puts on beard .

One of the things in the trailer i was disappointed about was the clothing. I mean look at the russian dude - clothes still look like glued to him, not flexible at all.

Anyway, it would be cool if he could use removable mustache, beard and stuff. For example - he robs a bank, runs around a corner, dresses differently and puts on beard .

Well i think hey make barbers like in SA.

And yes ski mask would look good in robberies.

Well i think hey make barbers like in SA.

And yes ski mask would look good in robberies.

i don't know, i was kinda hoping that they'll make the hairgrow itself naturally in the game

but we all know that's complicated and kinda annoying

yeah, it looks like it's glued, but look at CJ, his clothes are glued too, and we don't get a problem with that, its not a big deal

and the graphic on GTA IV is good too, so it covers all :lol:

Why not put the beard on, rob the bank, then TAKE the beard OFF? It would make more sense that way.....

Why not put the beard on, rob the bank, then TAKE the beard OFF? It would make more sense that way.....

WTF?Were you guys sarcastic or what?Do you really think that the IQ of the cops in GTA 4 will be nule?You gotta be a stupid cop not to recognise a man if he has beard...

But how about masks?I liked the clothes you wear in "The Job" from Vice City and the ultimate thing that the main character in GTA needs along with his disguises, are gloves (black ones, like the mob) so the police won`t spot any fingerprints...

Spaz, hahahahahahaha lol good thinking

People, remember Hitman? Ok, disguises are sometimes a bit unrealistic, but I do think a lot of the time it would work, would be a nice simple feature for GTA IV anyway. Except I never actually meant joke disguises (moustaches and beards), that's pretty stupid because false ones are obvious. If you're doing a robbery then a ski mask, stockings over your head, balaclava, or a helmet should be useable.

Edited by Alistair