Mass Chaos by 2008

Harwood Butcher

So many things are happening such as the Virginia Tech Massacre, shootings downtown in my city, bomb threats left and right(even in elementary schools) and very stupid things such as a polar bear getting death threats. When the hell is this shit going to end? I don't know if this stuff is only happening on the East Cost of the US, aside from the polar bear death threat in Germany, but things seem to be getting worse as time goes on. Is anything like this happening in your guy's/gal's areas? What do you think of all this?

I had a hobo sleep outside my house and yell at beer bottles until they ran away from him (thats what he said, that they were running away). He eventually started to show love towards the bush in between me and my neighbors house. so we shot a roman candle outside and he ran away.

Well, my Teacher nearly gave me detention in which is bad for me. Firstly I did my Homework and then she wanted to see it, but I gave it in and she marked it. I was so confused. Then she explained it to me and I have to do it today and give it in tommorow, this is really stressing me out.

Other than that Life is going as normal until what happened today. So really, every Thursdays could be getting much more worser than better.

Edited by Tommy Montana

There's been a few shootings, some drug busts.. nothing really big. Things are gonna get crazy, though. Which is why I'm going to try to accomplish most things I want in life... this summer. Before things get so bad we can't drive or even go outside.

offtopic: What part of VA do you live in OGTAM?

...I don't live in Virginia...

There's been a few shootings, some drug busts.. nothing really big. Things are gonna get crazy, though. Which is why I'm going to try to accomplish most things I want in life... this summer. Before things get so bad we can't drive or even go outside.

offtopic: What part of VA do you live in OGTAM?

...I don't live in Virginia...

.. Oh. Sounded like you lived there >.> Eh well.

A meth lab got blown up recently.. he had it in the woods where no one would find it. Didn't die, but he'll be off to prison for a good while. That's just one of them. Drugs around here are horrible. To the point there are pretty well-known dealers in my school, and a big one in my 4th period class.