Stupid Nightmares

Angry Gorilla

The milk going off? :mellow: ! lol! Please explain buddy :D

I had a nightmare once I got sucked into a toilet. I lived with things down there, and had to build my own little shelter thing because every now and then there would be a Tsunami. (When someone flushed the toilet) Pretty weird!

The milk going off? :mellow: ! lol! Please explain buddy :D

It was all darkness apart from a spot of light and a table with a bowl of Frosties inside, I ate some of it and it tasted awful and it smelled horrible, not to mention the milk looked like plasma with white blood cells (you get the idea) and then I opened a door and fell into the 'Kanker Pit' and you know what happened next (if you watch Ed Edd 'n' Eddy) :o

Well, this isn't really a nightmare but it's kind of a weird dream, I had this dream a month ago and I still remembered it. I was at town with my brother, he said he'd buy me a Xbox 360 and GTAIV, of course he did. Then once we set everything up I inserted the disk into the 360... And then when I put on my TV (My portable crap TV) and then it exploded! It would be a nightmare since I actually had GTAIV and I was going to see the whole game, but It ended up exploding. Pretty much a stupid, odd nightmare.

I had another nightmare and it happened when I was asleep and also when I was 'awake'

It all happened when I was inside watching a 'school play' watching The Prodigy when Keith Flint and Maxim were grabbed by massive mosquitos the size of a Twin-Engined Cessna and tied them on the stage lights on the ceiling, and then all the parents started to cheer as the duo were poked and prodded by the mosquitos sharp noses.

Then the parents and their spoilt little kids cheered as the cast from stupid Disney flim High School Musical came and started their awful musical on stage, I saw that the part 'when the dumb blonde was groaning about the main characters getting the part instead of her' was replaced with Keith Flint and Maxim falling off stage and falling onto stage and when the duo begged for mercy (which was not their character, another part of the nightmare) those dorks from the Nickelodeon show Naked Brothers Band started throwing bricks at Maxim and one of the bricks smashed into his head and he dies.

Keith tries to run away but they get the better of him, they throw a brick and him and then they bashed the brick against his head and he eventually dies and then I 'wake up' and walk downstairs for a midnight snack, but then Walter from that film The Burbs pops his head out of the bin with an axe on his head and says "Whatever you do, don't let them get you, just like they got me."

But It was too late, I was already tied onto a massive barbeque and then a ton of bricks fell on my head and thats when I woke up for real.

I had a dream that I was in the Olympics, and the Audience where random people. I was handed a spear and found myself in armor. Next thing I saw was someone charging at me, it was boiling so I was sweating. I wake up, middle of winter, sweating out of my wits.

Its pretty funny when I was little I had Chukie (the crazy doll) dreams, it was like movies in my head, I use to escape and stuff, and the last dream was when I was 9, at a restaurant with parents and he came out and started going crazy for got about what happened, and some very weird ones also, like a little spaceship making everybody else not hear me, and end of the world dreams...

I haven't had a bad dream in a while... if I do I will just laugh. I had another one but its pretty weird lol, I'll just say it, I use to see little people in the dark, I don't remember if it was a dream though, I laugh today about that.. :P

Well I had the starngest of nightmares last night. I had about 3 days to live for some disease I had, ad bit by bit I was slowly diesing. First I was going blind then my tastes buds would go and my legs couldn't move etc. Then it was my funeral and as soon as I got buried I woke up, Phew. The worst nightmare I have had in a very long time.

No... too scared.

Well, I did once.. And I saw it flashing from a place to another. It stopped and leaned over the computer and dissapeared. I said to myself, I thought I was the nerd... It came back and I ran off into my room, locking the door.