hsm the game

Mike356

According to Wikipedia, it will only be available for the Nintendo DS, Wii and PS2, but no PS3 version - this means that the next-gen versions for it are for the current Nintendo consoles... It does suck...

So apparently it's impossible to talk about videogames without being a little fan-boy douche.

Yeah, this is definitely on my list of "Games I will NEVER waste my time and energy on".

According to Wikipedia, it will only be available for the Nintendo DS, Wii and PS2, but no PS3 version - this means that the next-gen versions for it are for the current Nintendo consoles... It does suck...

So apparently it's impossible to talk about videogames without being a little fan-boy douche.

Yeah, this is definitely on my list of "Games I will NEVER waste my time and energy on".

This game will be bought only by Satan and he will force Hell's denizens to play it until the end of time. Or until the next POS Disney tie-in is released.

Agreed. I dunno wtf they're gonna make out of this game since your not gonna sing through kareoke or dance like DDR... XD