Poll: Which of these is better?

MrLlamaLlama

Signatures...  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you like better?

• Purple / White Sig
    • Yellow / Black Sig.

So, i can't decide. I made the purple / white one afew days back.. and i loved it... :wub:

But then... i made the other yellow / black one after... And i'm not sure if it's better or not... :huh:

They're both kinda the same theme... but with different aspects (mainly colour) to them.

So.. The purple / white one...

82ee68d11d.png

And... the yellow / black one...

575e846b3f.png

If you guys choose the yellow / black one, I'll just tweak it so the small text in the LH bottom corner's there... :P

• 2 weeks later...
I love the purple one, but to be honest with you, the yellow one sucks. It doesn't suck enough to create a black hole, but I don't think it's as good as your previous 2 sigs I've seen.

Llama makes some nice graphics, I like the Yellow one, but his Purple sig has more appeal and makes users want to stare at it for a while (7 seconds :P). So yeah, the Purple thing. :P

I prefer the purple color scheme, but I definitely prefer the crisp electric style of the yellow one. Even if it is sort of simple or whatever.

And Connor, your sig is what, a few brushes and your name? Now, yes, it does look nice, but I've just always got annoyed by people who make sigs entirely out of brushes. It seems that's ALL grunge and tech sigs are.... Ever.... There's even tutorials that teach you how to make a signature.... Using brushes.... It's like, "Choose a grunge brush you like and put it on a layer. Make a new layer and put another brush on it". WTF? Who would need a tutorial to figure that out? It's the same as the little kids who always have to put scanlines in their sigs.

Not, y'know, trying to start trouble, just ranting.