Sign in to follow this  
will99

POSSESED

First post in your Topic again ! Doesn't matter....I just had to say that you're learning fast mate, keep better stuff coming.

Nice to see you doing Grinds/roofs and stuff...good work

First 2 stunts were lacklustre, the grind after needed to be sped up, otherwise people will end up just wanting it to be over and done with.

Number 7 was good, IMO, looks better since you cleared the first part of roof... ;)

On the 2nd grind, there was screwy random shot. (x2)

eh... cba to watch the last 45 secs.

ok, sorry about the flaws, I just love to stunt, even though I admit that i have tons of things to learn, but yeah, thanks for the tips Llama. ;)

Thanks, Will do Conner ;) does anyone know the cheat for SA PC that spawns a Packer?

Edited by will99

ok, thanks Llama, but, one prob, I have SA V.2 - it can't be modded. aka: No trainers. :(

ok, thanks Llama, but, one prob, I have SA V.2 - it can't be modded. aka: No trainers. :(

There is a downgrader in someone's sig here, I could be wrong, if I am then you should google it.

But beware that V2 saves won't work on the newly downgraded game, it will downgrade the exe. file only, so you should copy 'n' paste you original exe. file somewhere where you will find it before downgrading.

Thanks guys, these have to be the best comments I have ever got, thanks so much. :D and thanks about the downgrader info, I'll get to it.

Nice vid will!

(out of topic)

I just wonder....no offense will....but why do you have so many comments on your vid and I only have like...5 or sumthing...I meen...how do you do it? do you tell them before?have you hacked them(ofc not ;P) but I just wonder.

You have a future in stunting believe me.

please someone check out CaBaDaBooM stunts in this forum. :)

@will : See? I told you you're getting better...

keep doing....

things going....

even if friends are foing....

even if my rap sucking...

keep doing....

lol, thanks Toxic, I have a new one but I don't wanna post it in because it has some stunts that are in this vid but some new better ones.

I really enjoyed that video especially since it was your first time =)

I'm making m own first video and some things like you did I can't do :lol:

Thanks, Have you seen my latest? I have learned alot thanks to people here, they are all so helpful. :)