WTF?!?!?

MeL

Yeah, I seen black people get offended when called monkeys, but anyways it was just a thought, doesn't necessarily need to be racist against anyone.

What teh eff??? ANYONE would get offended when being called a monkey. And who the fuck has mentioned blacks here?

Wouldn't black people find that racist???

I'm against racism, but I find it fucking stupid when people try and find any excuse for something to be racist, you're being racist suggesting that a black person would be offended by being called a monkey, because you must think they are connected to a monkey some how or you wouldn't have said that, since there is no mention of the word, "Black" in the image. <_<

And if it was racist, why should anyone give a shit, there are tons of words about white people that they find offensive. <_<

Or I guess we could just remove the word monkey from the English language if that helps? :)

Edited by Connor

Yeah, I seen black people get offended when called monkeys, but anyways it was just a thought, doesn't necessarily need to be racist against anyone.

What teh eff??? ANYONE would get offended when being called a monkey. And who the fuck has mentioned blacks here?

He probably ment "Porch Monkeys". I would get offended if i was black.

Of course it isn't referring to black people - are you guys insane? Charger is probably the most racist here because it was him that associated the word "monkeys" with black people, something totally not intended. So every time you talk about the word "monkey" you're talking about black people? Every time you hear it you assume it means black people rather than monkeys/chimps?

This is just the YouTube internal error message, it pops up every now and then. Even TheGTAPlace has its own "funny" errors.

I'm against racism, but I find it fucking stupid when people try and find any excuse for something to be racist, you're being racist suggesting that a black person would be offended by being called a monkey, because you must think they are connected to a monkey some how or you wouldn't have said that, since there is no mention of the word, "Black" in the image. <_<
Of course it isn't referring to black people - are you guys insane? Charger is probably the most racist here because it was him that associated the word "monkeys" with black people, something totally not intended. So every time you talk about the word "monkey" you're talking about black people? Every time you hear it you assume it means black people rather than monkeys/chimps?

It was just something tha came up. I didn't expect Youtube to make it as a joke, and Gerard, no It just depends on how you use the word.. duh. I guess it just came to me, because of the Frederick Douglass Book I'm reading at school. So I apologize, I guess I saw what Youtube did as a bad thing.