Cloverfield

Wheelman101

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I've seen all the films you mentioned and I saw the Cloverfield trailers the minute they were released (we're all big film buffs here).

Looks pretty awesome but it is JJ Abrams, his stuff is hyped like hell, still, should be decent.

I am Legend isn't actually that great to be honest, first half sets itself up well but the second is sort of a let down. It's also completely different from the book it's based on. I haven't read it, but I read what the differences were, and the book sounds much better in my opinion. Have you seen it or were you just wondering what it was like?

JJ Abrams i ain't so sure about..

I mean, i was addicted to lost until about the start of series 3, sure it was awesome for a while, but then it sorta gets too hectic...

It's like there was too much stuff to remember.. and the whole thing was a complete mystery... :wacko:

Clover field looks really good though, a loved the trailers, but then again, i still ain't completely sure what it's about..?

Yeah I've seen all the films you mentioned and I saw the Cloverfield trailers the minute they were released (we're all big film buffs here).

Looks pretty awesome but it is JJ Abrams, his stuff is hyped like hell, still, should be decent.

I am Legend isn't actually that great to be honest, first half sets itself up well but the second is sort of a let down. It's also completely different from the book it's based on. I haven't read it, but I read what the differences were, and the book sounds much better in my opinion. Have you seen it or were you just wondering what it was like?

Cloverfield looks pretty good, saw the first teaser trailer when it first came out. Looks interesting, I'll probably go and watch it when it comes out.

I am Legend was a let down IMO as well Chris. Had a good concept and setting but didn't live up to itself in the end. Kinda of a coincidence of me talking about I am Legend because I'm making a topic about another Will Smith movie coming out this summer which looks pretty good.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw it.. I loved it soo much... I think its now my 2nd favorite movie.

I'm going to see it again next weekend, and I'm gonna sit right up in the middle of the front row.. Its gonna be sweat.

I went with like 3 other people last night, and 2 of them didn't like it, and the other one slept through the whole movie.. I have no idea how he slept through it, cause it was loud as funk.

Buzzkill.

I'm guessing you yanks already got to see it, apparently it doesn't release until february here. Which is bullshit.

I trekked nearly a mile and a half down a riverbank (from town centre to the cinema) today, only to realise it wasn't screening until Feb. What's worse, i got my shoes soaked. The GF refused to walk through the minor flooding at the edge of the river, so she got on my back and i carried her across. My brand new etnies... wet, and smelling of river water. <_<

But yeah, endured some other shitty girl crappy film instead. And paid out of the ass for food and drinks.

If i'm not careful, this'll turn into a rant about the price of cinema food. So i'll end it here.

Buzzkill.

I'm guessing you yanks already got to see it, apparently it doesn't release until february here. Which is bullshit.

I trekked nearly a mile and a half down a riverbank (from town centre to the cinema) today, only to realise it wasn't screening until Feb. What's worse, i got my shoes soaked. The GF refused to walk through the minor flooding at the edge of the river, so she got on my back and i carried her across. My brand new etnies... wet, and smelling of river water. <_<

But yeah, endured some other shitty girl crappy film instead. And paid out of the ass for food and drinks.

If i'm not careful, this'll turn into a rant about the price of cinema food. So i'll end it here.

Are you pissed off enough that you won't go see Cloverfield?

Hmm i dunno about this movie, it seems a bit..out there (in a bad way)...just seems like rubbish..

it is my opinion after all...everything is going this way - resistance, gears of war, iam legend, this- All about world being destroyed or whatever...i think they need to think up a good storyline lol..

I loved the movie, the ending...well, every one left the theater pissed...Sweet camera angle :P dont really get how it made people sick. lol when the heli crashed at the end and it was quiet i went."whoh.." and everyone heard it xD , some people freaked when they turned on the night vision in the tunnels, and umm, anybody else get the chick who was bit then blew up in the tent? the bit mark apparently makes peoples insides explode out, an example, when they got into the make shift hosp, you see a soldier on a stretcher with his stomach blown out.

I loved the movie, the ending...well, every one left the theater pissed...Sweet camera angle :P dont really get how it made people sick. lol when the heli crashed at the end and it was quiet i went."whoh.." and everyone heard it xD , some people freaked when they turned on the night vision in the tunnels, and umm, anybody else get the chick who was bit then blew up in the tent? the bit mark apparently makes peoples insides explode out, an example, when they got into the make shift hosp, you see a soldier on a stretcher with his stomach blown out.

i agree it was awesome movie i wasn't sick at all but i would have stole some guns lol

Lol, Urban nice. I watched it the day after it came out. I sorta liked it sorta didn't at the same time. I liked the concept of how they were doing it with a camcorder and everything with huge special effects and stuff but I just wasn't all that excited. The movie definitely had its good parts and a lot of funny parts too. It was a decent movie, but I just wanted to see more of the "stuff that happened and the thing that was killing everyone". But the movie wasn't like super Hollywood it felt really realistic and actually seemed like what would happen

if a giant monster popped outta the sky and starting killing everyone

All these rumours that there could be a second movie and stuff, if you haven't heard about it go search it up on Google or YouTube about the credits and you'll find it. Anyways this movie was alright.