Beowulf

V

This comes from the same people that made the unfathomably creepy, The Polar Express. :weird:

Friends that have seen it give me mixed opinions, great CGI, crappy plot. It isn't doing especially well with a few select critics either. The same story, competent animation but questionable everywhere else.

Despite that, Beowulf is doing very well in the box office. I heard it took 28 million in it's first weekend of release.

Opinions?

It was ok. I was fortunate enough to see it in an IMAX theatre so it looked awesome, but yeah it was a little disappointing, not much action either, the final battle scene was good though.

BTW I Am Legend is a massive disappointment too.

I am Legend is a good film in my opinon, may not be action packed but still a good film nevertheless. There aren't any good films out right now, Sweeney Todd I watched on the internet and thats crap too, but it is quie gruesome.

• 2 weeks later...
It was ok. I was fortunate enough to see it in an IMAX theatre so it looked awesome, but yeah it was a little disappointing, not much action either, the final battle scene was good though.

I saw it in IMAX to. Just a shame to girls next to me kept screaming!!!!

It was OK but they could have done better