Important: Multiplayer / Gang / Store Changes Imminent

Chris

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How you guys getting on with the scripting? Obviously I haven't really been keeping up to date with it lately, too busy to check up on it and spend a large chunk of time on it. I see you've written some amusing functions, very nice, not very practical but at least you're getting a feel for the language. Anything productive done since?

• 1 month later...

B-B-B-Bumpp.

Well, is the MTASA server still on(as in are you guys going to finish it?) And well, you can still have the store with the MTASA, just, keep it SA weapons/vehicles, say a certain gang buys a property, its theres on the Server, and say that a member of that gang buys say a Sabre, there will be sabres spawning in the Gang's area? and the weapons members buy are the weapons the whole gang gets?

• 2 weeks later...
You could make a samp server instead of a mta server. MTA looks better but isn't as good.

You need some sort of evidence that SA:MP is better to back-up your point of view. If not it could be counted as Fanboyism. Anyway, I think they will get the server done when they want and the longer they take, the more effort they put into creating this server. I doubt this server will be bad but I think it will be better than good.

Edited by Thomas.