Important: Multiplayer / Gang / Store Changes Imminent

Chris

Lol you got post #250

Yeah that would work - and the disadvantage of having money in the bank is that gang members cant spend it even if they need it. The gang leader needs to be on to be able to do that? Otherwise every gang would just have all their money in the bank all the time and it wouldn't make a difference, then theres no point in having gang wars, so there needs to be a negative side to it, so that planning is important (having money to spend when gang members need it).

The way to get round all that is by buying lots of stuff (weapons, ammo, armour, vehicles, buildings) then you wont lose the money that way. But if someone dies the weapon+ammo might be picked up by the enemy or disappear altogether. That is where strategy comes into play, so if you're going to die, die somewhere where the enemy can't get to you.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check this shit out. >.<

My first function in Lua.

-- Connor's Function :P

function dildo(thePlayer, command)
outputChatBox("Eat shit, you dildo weilding gimp. BONDAGE FOR ALL!", thePlayer)
giveWeapon(thePlayer, 10, 1 )
setPlayerSkin(thePlayer, 178)

end
addCommandHandler("dildo", dildo)

Well, it insults you, gives you a dildo, then makes you look like a sexy girl/slut. All in less than a second.

Edited by Psycho Connor

I can do something to contribute to the scripting.

I have gotten a few co-ordinates but I have indeed done some scripting except this scripting may be for our gang server.

function createTeamsOnStart ()

teamBayside = createTeam ( "bayside", 0, 0, 0 )
	teamOther = createTeam ( "other", 242, 133, 100 )
end
addEventHandler ( "onResourceStart", getResourceRootElement(getThisResource()), createTeamsOnStart  )

I tried out MTA yesterday, and I have to say, its much better than SAMP. One thing I didn't like about MTA, was that I couldn't use my PS3 controller to play. I'm use to playing with the controller, then the keyboard.

MTA beta isn't set out to use controllers. It's not that bad, but things are definitely better with a controller, imo.

How about this:

We use the forum store to buy Weapons, Vehicles, Health for your gang. It may be hard but Chris or another Admin could Add all the vehicles, weapons etc We could also add districts for sale except not in the store. we could have a Maximum amount of Districts or areas that Limit could be 35.

So the weapons would actually appear in your inventory when playing MTA? But none of the weapons are even in stock at the store >_>

Yeah but some of us do actually have weapons. A few good examples are Tec 9, Spaz the Great, Me etc

The vehicles what are bought may go into the gangs garage and cannot be removed from the garage by other gangs, the same would Apply to health, armour and weapons.

So the weapons would actually appear in your inventory when playing MTA? But none of the weapons are even in stock at the store >_>

Yeah but some of us do actually have weapons. A few good examples are Tec 9, Spaz the Great, Me etc

The vehicles what are bought may go into the gangs garage and cannot be removed from the garage by other gangs, the same would Apply to health, armour and weapons.

Actually, I sold everything I had a few months ago in order to surpass OGTAM in forum dollars. Why? I just wanted to. However, I'd like to be able to use my 450K in MTA, if possible.