Maybe This Is The Big Secret?

Hi, I'm Executioner. Some of you know me as former moderator of www.GTAStunters.com (RIP) and former member of www.GTA-Four.net (RIP) too. I'm NOT trying to seek attention. I found something, and it MIGHT be the big secret everybody talks about. I don't want to get banned for this. Just give me your thoughts.

Ever wondered why 'Back O Beyond' in San Andreas is a place where ghost cars, fog, crashing planes, and cut down trees are all over the place? Ever taken a look closely at Back O Beyond?

I was investigating that place today. I took a lot of pictures, and the results shocked me.

If you look closely at all the walls on Back O Beyond, you can clearly see birds.. Lots and lots of birds...

Is there a possibility that this place is haunted by birds? I know you'll think that I'm crazy, but that is what I think's going on there. Birds we can't see.

I've taken a lot of pictures.

One of them

Lots and lots of birds

More (I've circled them)

And even more

I took a closer look at the ghost car. I recognized that it was attacked by the birds peak. Take a closer look.

Ghost car

Even more at Shady Creeks

I know you think I'm crazy, but that's my opinion. What do you guys think?

And BTW

The birds was a film which took place in Bodega Bay.

The climax of the film comes as a seagull attack on the harbor-front results in a fire and more deaths. Melanie and Mitch's family ultimately take refuge in Mitch's house, where Mitch saves Melanie from birds who have broken into the attic. Lydia and Mitch bandage Melanie's wounds, but determine she must get to a hospital. In a surreal and apocalyptic scene, a sea of landed birds ripples menacingly around them as they leave the house, but does not attack. The car radio gives reports of several smaller attacks by birds in a few other communities in coastal California. The sea of birds parts as they slowly proceed toward the road and pick up speed. The film concludes with the sun rising as the four of them drive away from the farm, down the coast road and out of sight.

Source: Wikipedia.org

Back O Beyond is reffered to as Bodega Bay in real life.

The contents are copywrited.

The car is listed as GLENSHIT in the game & shares handling w/ the Glendale. I think there's also one at Foster Valley

Scrap, near Angel Pine & there's also a SADDLESHIT wrecked version of the Saddler pickup. Both are perfectly drivable

& will take as much damage as the regular versions, they're just modeled to look bad.

It says a lot for a game when it's out for several years & people still find little details here & there. :coolthumbup:

• 2 weeks later...