Weapon ideas

sandlercd_22

I thought i1d make this forum and im sorry if its already there. And if its not worth having just tell me and i wont post here anymore. Just basically post ur ideas about anything that has to do with the weapons in the game. I think that you should accually be able to see the guns he is carrying and you have to hide them from cops and stuff like buy a coat or a trenchcoat or something. And for the type of gun they have i think that you should be able to stock up on gun in ur house like in a gun case or something. And i think that you should be able to stash stuff in the trunk like dead bodies or guns.

This is a viable topic, quite nice to see suggestions from other members about what weapons they would like to see in the game.

Personally, I think the system will stay the same where you cant actually see what weapons he has, but there will obviously be much more variety of weapons. probably more melee weapons, such as knives and bricks and other projectiles which you'd be able to pick up and throw. As for guns, I think just adding to what was in San Andreas would be conceivable. Perhaps an AK-74 might be a welcome addition to the AK47 and M4 already available, I would like to see a couple more sniper rifles too.

Not to bad of ideas. I'm not all that fond of them though. But there is a topic for this, it's called the Wishlist.

Not trying to sound harsh, but if you would just look through the forum at what topics are posted, you wouldn't have to go through this.

Me and Chris posted at the same time, with different opinions.

So this forum can stay? Another reason about the trunk thing would be in a mission if you had a hit on someone you could pop the trunk and drop a bomb inside. And also sorry if its off topic but i think that if there is a car thats locked, you should be able to pick it.

I like the storing of things in the trunk idea. What I hate is when I knock the door off of a locked car, I still can't get in. WTF?

I'd like to see a taser. More Ninja weapons would be PWN. Like the sword. Maybe some nun-cucks((SP?)), some throwing stars, a bo-staff((SP?)).

So this forum can stay? Another reason about the trunk thing would be in a mission if you had a hit on someone you could pop the trunk and drop a bomb inside. And also sorry if its off topic but i think that if there is a car thats locked, you should be able to pick it.

I like the storing of things in the trunk idea. What I hate is when I knock the door off of a locked car, I still can't get in. WTF?

I'd like to see a taser. More Ninja weapons would be PWN. Like the sword. Maybe some nun-cucks((SP?)), some throwing stars, a bo-staff((SP?)).

I would definitely love some more melee weapons, and the door off the locked car thing, too. Good point. Hopefully the next Grand Theft Auto will be nothing of what we expect. That way, it will all be a suprise. Although it gets annoying, it makes people wonder, which is what we're doing right now. ;)

Yeh the locks always did annoy me because there is a really nice car in the San fierro air port but i cant get in it....BECAUSE ITS LOCKED!!! and no matter how much i pound into the door it will not open or even fall off. I dont know if it would be cool or not but i think it would be funny to stand on the sidewalk and randomly shoot people with a stun gun. a double barell long shotgun would be cool even though there is already a sawn off shotgun. I still think the gun case idea is a good one because than if you die, you have guns stashed away and dont have to worry about losing them. And about the trunk, now you dont have to use that big clunky moving van and that would meen that you can choose whatever vehical you want but you sacrifice for space if you have a car as apposed to a large truck or a van. Eather a hatchet or a small axe would be cool. And i think that you should have the cops pull you over instead of just chase you than if you have a gun on you or in the trunk they will find it and chase you. I dont know though, sounds complicated.

Edited by sandlercd_22

Well, the GTAness will still be there if the game lets you do the following:

-Just be a cool citizen and take the ticket (or pay the money) and avoid a felony star

-Get out of your car as the cop walks toward your window and blast the hell out of him, and take a felony star or two

-Just keep going and ignore the cop (like old GTAs), and take a felony star

-Decide to take off from your "stopped" postition, and take a felony star

Sorry, man, the topic shifted.

I think the GTA franchise has guns covered. What else could be added? Some melee weapons could be added, but not guns, but you have a point about the topic, sorry.

By the way, if you haven't noticed, I'm and Mod myself, calm yourself, dude.

• 2 weeks later...
- bring back the krudger,rapid sniper and m-16

- m-35 rifle

- ak42 and ak29 autorifles

- more miniguns and drive bys weapons

- more types of silencers

I don't want fake ideas, I want real gun information from the game! If I could lock this I would! :rolleyes:

Anyways, as long as I have alot of weapons to choose from, and they consist of a one shot kill handgun, a mini SMG, an automatic assault rifle, a satchel charge((God I love those!)), a big gun((rocket or grenade launcher)), and a sniper rifle, I'm fine.

EDIT: Oh, and maybe the ability to buy longer ranged scopes for your sniper rifle would be nice. ^_^

they wont be any weapon info until probaly 20 months yet or so but i think instead of gun ideas thread it should be a weapons idea thread so i can talk about all weapons i want to see not just guns

Just like there won't be ANY REAL SCREENS FOR A LONG TIME! :rolleyes:

If you want to talk about weapons, talk about them. No one is telling you ONLY talk about guns. B)

• 2 weeks later...

Chinese throwing stars - or whatever, might be slightly weird in a GTA game though.

frank how is a binocular a weapon. lol. The M16 was in GTA3 so I'm not sure if that would be brought back after a 2 game absense, maybe an updated version though.

Tazers - would be good for cops I guess

Sniper rifles are long ranged, although they should bring back the PSG1 from VC, the laser sighted one, I liked that.

Most of your other ideas weren't particularly useful.

Being able to pick up stuff like knives, bottles, bits of broken furniture etc. might be nice to throw around.