The Rant Topic

Slyde

What annoys you and pisses you off that you want to rant about? This is not a hate topic but where you really rant about something.

Stupid Government Policies?

Why pennies exist?

Anyway here is mine.

Make Up.

Yes girls. Make up is perfectly fine but not when you are a 12 years old. I mean seriously, who are you trying to impress? Are you trying to get laid? Once the girls leave primary school they feel sexually challenged or something. Every single little girl are wearing make up. Like really obvious make up. Most of you haven't even started puberty yet. Who is going to call you ugly? Are you going for America's top model? If you wait 2 more years, it would be fine, at least till your puberty hits. I mean, imagine a kindergarden full of Micheal Jacksons. Throw away your glasses and put on contacts, throw away your shorts and put on skirts. That is completely fine. But make up is just way too much.

You are only 12.

Homework is very annoying, when I come home, I don't want to see anything that reminds me of school.

Chavs are stupid, shellsuit wearing yobs who think their better than everyone else, every now and again, you get the odd nice chav, but other than that, they call me names because I'm different from them, fucking sheep.

[rant]Homework. Work you do at home. Why can't we just do it at school? (I don't mean extra work, just normal work), I mean, we get enough work at school, when you get home you want to relax, not do more work. I want to start a rebellion and burn down schools, who's in?[/rant]

Edited by GTA Don

Chavs are stupid, shellsuit wearing yobs who think their better than everyone else, every now and again, you get the odd nice chav, but other than that, they call me names because I'm different from them, fucking sheep.

I hate chavs too. The other day i was at my gran's house, and this chav (dressed in an all white tracksuit, bald head, face uglier than a pigs ass, typical chav) was walking past the house talking on his phone, well when i say talking, i mean shouting undecipherable grunts (im serious, i couldnt understand a word he was saying), the only words he spoke in perfect english were, fuck and cunt. I mean how bloody thick can one person get? <_<

I don't fucking believe it! :angry:

Pwtrick, being the asshole he is, spat all over my laptop screen in his anger when he was losing in San Andreas, a few hours later two small parts of the bottom of the screen started to black out and it started to grow up in height (the width stopped expanding for some strange reason), currently they're about the height of what? half the height of the taskbar? It seems to have stopped growing for now.

I really hope my laptop screen isn't going to be totally destroyed, I have the money to replace it, but all the new laptops it seems have Vista installed on them now, I do not want Vista!

Curse the assholes who half-made Vista, maybe if they concentrated more on making Vista work properly, we wouldn't have the lag problems, or the frustration of never being able to run our favourite programs (made for XP) again.

And curse my asshole of a brother (Pwtrick) who just decided to destroy part of my property, I swear if the two black patches starts growing again I'm gonna steal his cash from his piggy bank and upgrade his computer (which didn't have San Andreas installed) to Vista, and teach Pwtrick a lesson he won't be forgetting soon :pissedred: :pissedred: :pissedred: :pissedred: :pissedred: :pissedred: :pissedred: :pissedred: :pissedred: :pissedred:

Edited by Arucard

What annoys you and pisses you off that you want to rant about? This is not a hate topic but where you really rant about something.

Stupid Government Policies?

Why pennies exist?

Anyway here is mine.

Make Up.

Yes girls. Make up is perfectly fine but not when you are a 12 years old. I mean seriously, who are you trying to impress? Are you trying to get laid? Once the girls leave primary school they feel sexually challenged or something. Every single little girl are wearing make up. Like really obvious make up. Most of you haven't even started puberty yet. Who is going to call you ugly? Are you going for America's top model? If you wait 2 more years, it would be fine, at least till your puberty hits. I mean, imagine a kindergarden full of Micheal Jacksons. Throw away your glasses and put on contacts, throw away your shorts and put on skirts. That is completely fine. But make up is just way too much.

You are only 12.

I reckon far out...so true

I think its gone less than 12 someplaces, but so dumb. And when you go to an all girls school and they still wear makeup anyways. makes NO sense, there arent any boys there! even low rate of male teachers...so dumb

You could just get one of the geeks to do it, for a small amount of money, if he doesn't, just beat him up. Meh, it works for me.

@ Ivan

Have you ever been caught?

No.

The girls in my class wear a lot of make up when they go to Physical Education, I told them that it's too soon to start acting like whores, they can wait till they are 18.

Edited by IVAN ALEXANDROV

I'm gonna take Slyde's suggestion on why pennies exist. Seriously, why the fuck do they exist? You can't really buy anything with pennies. I mean, does everything have to cost $XX.99 instead of being even? I realize pennies might have been important 80 years ago, but they're useless now. They only exist for the uptight bastards who bitch when they don't get exact change.

[rant]Homework. Work you do at home. Why can't we just do it at school? (I don't mean extra work, just normal work), I mean, we get enough work at school, when you get home you want to relax, not do more work. I want to start a rebellion and burn down schools, who's in?[/rant]

I'm in!

Anti Homework Society ftw.

Angry Angry Angry :angry:

Why must most of my shots fail, when I have a good one ahead I realise that Fraps stopped recording it when it reached its 30 second limit.

And no, I'm not going to buy the full version.

Ouch.

What exactly were you making/filiming?

I'm filming the fifth episode of Dark Atmosphere, even though I only released the first episode on YouTube.

• 11 months later...

iam just gonna rant about things i hate(beware iam gonna curse alot)

people that are so pre-occupied to pay attention to your kids i mean hello and u wonder why your god damn pathetic sappy ass kids do drugs and alcohol so your sitting on your fat ass watching football(guys) or doing petty little shopping for jewlery u don't even need(girls)i mean come on your kids locked in his\her room huffing\snorting some fucking drug produced by some "gansta"on the street while getting depressed and sliting there wrist then grow into a 17 yearold crack addicted,insane emo,cigarettes companies i mean u fucking up the mind of all kids by your lil stupid jack ass comercials with talking smoking camels of course kids are gonna smoke because your fucking up there mind making them think its okay to smoke when its clearly not gonna help there idiotical minds and mothers and father u smoke infront of your stupid kids making them think its cool but ruining there health by second hand smoke did your kid ever wanna grow up and be a doctor of course not,no they wanna fucking smoke caz of u got them addicted when they were 2years old,people that rush into things i mean,god it ain't gonna fix anything u fucking moron its just gonna make it worst its better to take your time then fuck up some very good project or hobbie u worked so hard on for god damn 8 to 10 months then release some shitty product created by a shitty moduling program while giving it good ass comercial preveiws but when people go to get it its fucking crap caz u had to rush into the stupid moronic project

Edited by MetalInusan