A chat room?

Wow dude, before you say anything else, aren't you currently using a Online Chat-Based site? Or in other words, the forums? It would be a complete waste if you ask me, since we have a forum.

And TGTAP is already the "BEST".

A forum is not a chat room... I mean like a real live room where people can talk to each other INSTANTLY

I think people would neglect the use of a chat box here, we don't really need one to be honest, we have the fun and off-topic forum and I believe we can chat in there. It would also be a bad idea because people can be easily flamed and many arguments would occur. If we did have it, I probably wouldn't use it. MSN Messenger is just as good right now as it is not only for chatting it is also private. Many of us here use MSN to ask other members things that would take too long via the Personal Messaging system. Here is an example - I asked Gerard what he thought of the banner I made and what I could improve in it so I have to send it to him which is a little bit easier than doing that in a PM.

@ Spaz - Yeah, that is one of the many problems of a 'chatroom'.

If there was to be a log of what happened in it in one day the most common word would be Hi! or Hey!, it is kind of a waste of time even bothering to say 'Hi', 'Lol' or 'LMAO!!11!!1'. Yeah you may say it at the start of a Conversation on an Instant Messenger but that is to greet someone and you then have a reasonably long conversation after that but a Chat box is usually small and if Two people are in the middle of a conversation and then another two people join in then people are just going to get confused and annoyed, then flaming starts. Pointless.

nah. Chatrooms suck. TGTAP is the best ATM. my site is gonna take over lol. :P

What makes you think that. Tell me if you have more than 15,000 members then I'll believe you.