Roman Bellic Dies

nice find, ill give you that, but I 100 percent DO NOT think R* would release a screenshot showing Roman, one of the main characters plummeting to his death. If you think its part of the story i doubt it, if it is roman i think its showing how you can kill your partners during a mission, then redo them.

some people forget about that realistic thing. called feeling guilty or scared or upset. Niko couldn't kill Roman and if he does he'd be forced to do it and then feel sad. also Niko has heavy emotions as you can see in the trailers. a bit like CJ. which will add realism in that not everyone is a cold hearted murderer.

Thats interesting, I wonder if that was taken from a cut scene or gameplay. I dont think its Roman. Like the pic shows it doesn't look like him or to me atleast. I'm wondering why would a civllian be on top of this building. I just dont see Niko shotting Roman unless its what STL67 said. So I don't think its Roman.

You think. We'll find out on the 29th. And Deji, CJ killed Smoke at the end of San Andreas and felt guilty for it afterwards. Who knows, but the jacket doesn't match Roman's, or like a review said once, characters will change clothes at times rather then have the same thing on until the end of the story line.