Crypt

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone help me, im getting a new signature, I have made a couple of signatures but I need help decide.

This?: http://img59.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gtabilde1rg0.jpg

Or this?: http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gtabilde2mv9.jpg

Or the one I got now?

If anyone got any ideas for me, what to make etc. please post here. :)

PS: I couldn't get the image show in my post so that's why the link.

Edited by mutu

The 2nd image is better, but IMO both the fonts you used were really bad. Try something more - hard, and serious.... Just so the meaning's there. Both those fonts are too playful.

I see what you mean. They are a bit boring. But I made them in Photoshop, and Im new to it. You got any ideas how I can make these screens better, like where to put the name etc. thanks for replying.

As i said, i think the 2nd image is afr better, so i'll use that as an example.

I'd have 'MUTU' in the bottom left hand corner, fairly large, and the 'The GTA Place Forums' underneath, but smaller, so the whole of that text is the same width as 'mutu'

;)

Also, just use a different font, and make the colour like, something blue / grey / black / silver or whatever, just so it looks good and fits in with the picture.

Also, use a border on every sig you do..... Just always looks better.

Try making it a bigger size as well, the logo could be removed from the equation too. I usually use free transform to cut out the logo, just by enlarging the image. MLL is right about the font, go for something more sleek and cool. Good use of the blending options would be a good idea, I usually just add a drop shadow, bevel sometimes and a stroke.

Just a tip to you mutu, and, well, anyone else.

Jumping right in to making a sig is all well and good, but getting your image right is everything. Observe:

Without any image editing:

Mutucop9y.jpg

Image edited:

Mutucopy.jpg

The 2nd looks like much more action is going on, not so grey and dull..... the fire seems more intense, and it stands out far more.

(oh yeah btw i was bored, so i mocked up what i think would be the best layout for your sig, just to give you a hand :) )

Wow, that's awesome. Mind If I use it? I can give you some store money if you want. That editing helped a lot, you are good :D

Sure, if you want to....

Don't worry abut any money or anything, just put 'Thanks to llama for the sig' or something in your sig, after the pic or whatever, and it's cool. :)

Thanks, I'll put your name in my signature aswell.

• 2 weeks later...