how do i help the site ?

I went to pm 3 people at another site and told them to say i reffered them as soon as they had joined so pyroxide knew i got the members and not somebody else .

You shouldn't advertise through PMs on someone else's forums. Usually that's against the rules and it's just plain annoying to the members getting the PMs.

Which in turn makes us look bad. -_-

That's probably why Chris doesn't allow it here.

Well, see. I didn't just come here and automatically earn any respect. I came here not that long after the site started. So I've been here quite a while. I know Chris has been here longer((obviously)), and Skyline might have been here longer.

So respect also comes in time. And I also do graphics, mod the forums, make fanart((Chris likes fanart, try doing that if you can)). I use to bring members to forum but I have ran out of people to invite. I also helped mod the forums over a year ago. Even when I wasn't a mod recently I was still helping by watching out for Skyline.

So, there's numerous ways to lower your warning and gain respect. The easiest, but longest way is to just stop spamming.

depends on topic, generally after a month or so of no replies it would be considered 'useless' and therefore it would be pointless bumping. Although in the lesser active forums eg Technical PC discussion then we can be more leniant.

Just use your common sense really. A few topics you bumped were stupid, since you had answered the topic starters questions after it had been answered 5 times already.

Useful posts, what a novel idea. Yeah, just post sensibly, get yourself know, gangs are quite good for getting yourself known as long as you don't act like a dickhead. And stick around posting and after a while you'll be a respected member. Repsct has nothing to do with join date as I now know, considering I'm respected and signed up only in September.

I have no problems with you (not directly), but I think you really owe the site and some member an apology, thats definetely a good idea to help.

And if you advertise it, dont be an ass at the site you advertise, that will just give the GTA place and the members a bad reputation.