SAMP gone for good

LTRFTP

Ok i got cut off in the middle of a particularly fun car theft server game and it seems they've taken it down for good.

Ok realesing the source code was way out of line but it seems a bit immature to make all of us, who love samp, suffer because of it. You guys have done a great job and I hope this isn't the End OF The Line.

Yeah, look: www.sa-mp.com

Well, it seems again just like when SA-MP announced they stop developing, the Internet and Official Tabs aren't working and you'll have to save the server under Favorites. It's highly immature for this Jacob guy to join a hacking group and mess around with SA-MP. Unlike last time, they CAN'T actually do anything unless Jacob and his group agree to stop messing around with SA-MP.

Might not be appropriate, but nice SA reference in that sentence.

who the hell is this "JACOB" guy?

and what hepened to SAMP making it shut down?

It has not shut down, they have just stopped developing it, You can still play it. Jacob was one of the developers on the SA:MP team, now he has gone bad and released the source code for sa:mp on the internet due to which there were many possibilities of a security threat causing them to temporarily shut it down.

Its working fine now, Just read the update on their site.

BTW SA:MP owns MTA :P

Yeah, I fucking hate team killers and heli killers, they're so cheap. Evo, I got a good group of friends that play the Aztecas...There's this REALLY pro guy called KaDiR his M4 accuracy is so accurate! Come play next weekend or something, I got a lot of things to get off my shoulders this week.