Favourite Alcoholic Drink

Connor

Favourite Alcoholic Drink  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Alcholic Drink

• Spirits
    • Beers
    • Wines

I started drinking properly at 14, it didn't(and still doesn't) do me much good, I'm trying to cut down until I'm 16.

I almost died the other week from vomiting(was very frequent, resulted in choking). Although it was probably the amount of liquid that did it, I was still too pissed to turn myself over properly or control it.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sierra Nevada is one of them. Also Downtown Brown (Num Yummy)

EDIT: Sorry, I said Humboldt Brewery in place of Lost Coast Brewery...

www.lostcoast.com

Eww, in general? Their Pale Ale is the only SN I've actually ever liked from them. Then again I've only had their Pale Ale, Stout, and Porter... I'm young though - don't expect to exactly LIKE beer.

Edited by Nate10

• 2 weeks later...
I haven't tried that Smirnoff ice stuff, looks like a bitch drink IMO.

In my redneck fuckwad family, it's "chick beer". But it isn't beer. And it has the same amount of alcohol as beer((meaning if you aren't a light-weight it still takes forever to get drunk)). Quite frankly, fuck drinking what tastes like piss for two hours to try and get drunk. Compared to beer? I'll talk a Smirnoff Ice any day. It tastes good((to some, at least, some people hate the taste)), and it works just as well. Mixed drinks? Fuck Smirnoff. Jim Beam and Ginger Ale. Any day. I'll also take a rum n coke, but I don't like that as much.

Shots. Fuck shots.

I don't have that opinion, but I just prefer beer and spirits for some reason, alcopops just piss me off, with their low alcohol, boring taste and annoying chavvy reputation.

If I wanted to drink a childrens fizzy drink, I'd buy one, if I wanted to get smashed and lay in a ditch for a few days, I'd buy beer and spirits.

I'm mostly referring to WKD here.

Edited by Connor

I don't have that opinion, but I just prefer beer and spirits for some reason, alcopops just piss me off, with their low alcohol, boring taste and annoying chavvy reputation.

If I wanted to drink a childrens fizzy drink, I'd buy one, if I wanted to get smashed and lay in a ditch for a few days, I'd buy beer and spirits.

I'm mostly referring to WKD here.

What's WKD?

And realize that over here in America, beer has a low alcohol content((and a LOT of people over here drink "light" beer)), and it tastes like piss. I don't mean "tastes bad", I mean it tastes like straight urine.

Vodka ew :sick: I used to love it then one day I loathed it. I tried Tesco Valued Vodka (my friend was very cheap) and I threw up in a bush. I can't even stand the smell anymore. Does anyone like wine? I like beer in the summer but otherwise I stick with wine. The spirits I like are Malibu, Southern Comfort and Gin.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know what Lizs favourite alcoholic drink is?

I am guessing she wouldnt mind a "Jack Daniels & Dry on Ice" for a spirit, and I think she would also enjoy swigging from a cold bottle of beer.

When she finally visits Australia, I would like to buy her many "SCHOONERS" of fine ice cold "TOOHEYS NEW" and laze back with her on a Saturday afternoon at the pub for a chat & a laugh, while she plays her favourite tracks from Exile On Main St, Sticky Fingers & Some Girls, but any Stones would be just fine.

Liz would of course be so totally welcome Down Under whenever she felt like gracing our great shores.

So what do you think she likes to drink, or does anyone already have the lowdown on this mind bender?

Love to hear your suggestions?

Anyone know what Lizs favourite alcoholic drink is?

I am guessing she wouldnt mind a "Jack Daniels & Dry on Ice" for a spirit, and I think she would also enjoy swigging from a cold bottle of beer.

When she finally visits Australia, I would like to buy her many "SCHOONERS" of fine ice cold "TOOHEYS NEW" and laze back with her on a Saturday afternoon at the pub for a chat & a laugh, while she plays her favourite tracks from Exile On Main St, Sticky Fingers & Some Girls, but any Stones would be just fine.

Liz would of course be so totally welcome Down Under whenever she felt like gracing our great shores.

So what do you think she likes to drink, or does anyone already have the lowdown on this mind bender?

Love to hear your suggestions?

What.

The.

Fuck.