1. 1. Alcholic Drink

• Spirits
    • Beers
    • Wines

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vodka Red Bull. For the lulz. Probably die quickly since it's an anti-depressant mixed with a stimulant. But they taste alright... well, after a while. :P

Or JD and Coke, but kinda gone off that a bit now.

As for lagers, usually just Carling or Budweiser. None of this Bud Light shit they have in the US though, thankfully they don't even bother selling it outside their own country, dunno whose idea it was to make "Light" alcoholic drinks but it defeats the point a bit :P

You must need to have twice as much to get drunk, what an epic waste of money that would be.

In my opinion beer is absolute crap. Never can get passed the 4th gulp.

Voted spirits. Love black label (never had blue, gold and green though.. Planning to get blue in the near future).

Just bought a bottle of black label today (: Love that stuff.

Bailey's is fucking sexy as fuck too.

Got a bottle of that downstairs. Never had it, planing to have it in something like 20 minutes.

I usually drink either Magners or Strongbow, but if it's lager then i go with Carlsberg or Red Stripe. Favourite spirits are Malibu, JD and Bacardi. Malibu and coke is the freakin' nicest, but everyone calls you a girl for drinking it :(

Oh, my drinking shitlist comprises of:

Stella (I R beat my wife now, lulz)

Bud (Wow, if my drink goes above 4 degrees centigrade, it tastes like raw meat :D)

WKD (Sugar, Water, Food colouring and a pippet full of Vodka, woot)

• 3 weeks later...

lol.

well depends. sometimes i have beer, but the only beer i like is corona so far, i've tried a few different ones but corona is my favourite. as for wine, ive tried it once and didnt really like it, havent had it since then :P

spirits/mixers well i have sometimes jimbeam+coke, bundy+coke, jagerbomb (jagermeister + redbull), or if shots, then it'l be shots of tequila, whisky etc. sometimes i drink the premixed like smirnoff doubleblack etc, they are really pricey though.

I don't like it, myself.

I love Smirnoff malt drinks and Smirnoff vodka. I hate beer, but love hard liquors. Vodka, bourbon, etc. Not big on regular whiskey, though. Never had Jager, but I have had a ghetto Jagerbomb((had neither Jager nor Red Bull in it)).

Oh yeah,i knew i forgot something.I like smirnoff vodka with lemon and a bit of redbull.Rough.

I don't like it, myself.

I love Smirnoff malt drinks and Smirnoff vodka. I hate beer, but love hard liquors. Vodka, bourbon, etc. Not big on regular whiskey, though. Never had Jager, but I have had a ghetto Jagerbomb((had neither Jager nor Red Bull in it)).

I picked up Smirnoff Raspberry vodka as a replacement for Bacardi Razz (yeah I know Razz is rum), wasn't bad. I'm not a fan of vodka though. I've never tried Jagerbombs either.

Oh and when my objective is to get wasted I go for Jameson on the rocks. Fuck Jack Daniels!

I don't like it, myself.

I picked up Smirnoff Raspberry vodka as a replacement for Bacardi Razz (yeah I know Razz is rum), wasn't bad. I'm not a fan of vodka though. I've never tried Jagerbombs either.

Oh and when my objective is to get wasted I go for Jameson on the rocks. Fuck Jack Daniels!

Holy shit where have you been?

And yeah, my friend brought over some Smirnoff Raspberry Vodka.... We mixed it with some blue Hawaiian Punch shit.... It was delicious. Granted, we had taken dyph, so we all fell asleep well before we were fucked up.