Your GTA4 location ideas

nickchico

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe this has been sad but here is it what I found today on the site www.wikipedia.com about GTA IV

Speculation about the location of GTA IV is rife, though there has been no official word from Rockstar at all. However, in December 2004, games industry trade paper MCV claimed that "sources close to the project" suggested "the team is looking beyond the United States for the setting of the next title, with Europe a strong contender."[8] Furthermore, in December 2005, The Inquirer also claimed that Grand Theft Auto IV would return to London, and that the game would be split into sub-regions of London, for example: the East End, West End and City of Westminster. [9].

Maybe true/Maybe false.But maybe R* already confirmed that GTA IV will not take place in USA,maybe Europe.

Just stop with this "wrong/other side of the road " $h!t ,who respects traffic circulations in GTA?Only thoose will hav a problem.I don`t think you guys wait for the lights to be green while an mission.So stop!It will be a new experience so we`ll just have to adapt it.

Hello, Rockstar never confirmed it so it isn't true.

Yes there is no confirmation but we don`t know ifit`s true or not what thoose sources close to the project said.I think it`s false & the game will be again USA,but no ono knows.

Exactly man, no one knows a shit where it's gonna take place, but we can always speculate and hope for something good you know. And Mexico City sounds great, but I'm not too sure about calling it San Alberto, we've already had "San" in "San Andreas" if you know what I'm saying, but yeah it could work, and San Alberto sounds like a great name for a city like Mexio City. Found some really hot spicy pics of Mexio City.

Yeah, Mexico City is sure amazing you know, I'd love to see a fictional city based on Mexico City, I'd love it. And yeah 2003, you're right, I'm not saying we can't use it again, but I'd vote for another name if you know what I mean. San Alberto is not bad, not bad at all, but I want something different. Damn, hope it will take place in one of these cities:

Carcer City

Mexico City

Boise

Shanghai/Hong Kong

Tokyo

Back to Glasgow:

Heres some interesting features which would make it a gteat idea:

It has one of the only shipbuilding rivers in the world which makes boats for the army and navy

It has the Gleniffer Braes to one side of it (whic is a large mountanous countryside)

And also Paisley the larest town in Europe next to it

It is murder capital of Europe

Full with street gangs

And was once home to many mafias and gunrunners

Home to the biggest football rivary in the world Rangers and Celtic which could mean football hooligans could appear in the game

Heres some pics

glasgow_gsc703c.jpg

Easthall_a_large.jpg

flats.jpg

i gotta admit, that is one of the best pictures of cities, i've ever seen, i think that this city would be perfect to fit in one of the GTA games, because i saw another parts of scotland in there, not just an ordinary city :yup: . anyway, just like london, they drive on the left side right? :huh:

Just because we drive on the left hand doesnt mean we are like London

And btw that is all Glasgow and Paisley

Edited by Busby

Well I gotta say man, it looks pretty damn good you know :) And Glasgow is a pretty damn hard contender, so it's possible we will see it in GTA IV, when looking at those pictures I'm starting to know what you mean. Maybe a little bit boring compared to Mexico City, but it looks great you know.

Gycu yeah that's some pretty nice ideas :) Spain would be pretty cool, yeah now when you're mentioning it... Yeha man, not bad. Now those are some pretty cool cities, I wouldn't mind GTA IV taking place in Spain, but it doesn't have something I really want in GTA IV... Snow.

Yes those are some damn good places for GTA IV, and yes, I don't think that either, but the word Luna is kinda close to Tuna if you know what I mean, just change the letter L and you know what I mean :)

Nah no one would do that. And i got an idea, If gta 4 takes place in Madrid it could be called Las Pedro.

What about if they make their own cities without basing the game from real ones?Maybe they will call it Star State where there are 5/6 cities (a star have 5 ends or 6).I will be happy no mather the city ,R* makes it all great :).