Sign in to follow this  
rosenberg

Return Characters

i think it's pretty much a given that we'll see Salvatore, but who elso from gta3 do you hope to see? I'm hoping to see 8ball.

i think it's pretty much a given that we'll see Salvatore, but who elso from gta3 do you hope to see?  I'm hoping to see 8ball.

Hell yeah right on bruh, I guess it would be cool if we had Tommy as a rival

If we had tommy, he'd be pretty old (40-50), but it'd be interesting.

Tommy would be in his late 40's in 1998. Although I don't think Tommy will be there because he was pretty much a made man after Vice City. I would like to maybe see Kent Paul, Maccer, and Madd Dogg from San Andreas and Ken Rosenburg. Woozie too, the damn San Andreas ending didn't have him in it.

I wonder what happened to Cortez because we didn't see him in gta3 i think we might in gta lcs

Maurice Chavez from VCPR would be good, in my opinion he was even funnier than Lazlow and if the two of them had a confrontation on Chatterbox it'd be awesome.

Also, on www.gtagaming.com they've confirmed that Avery Carrington and Donald Love are back and I'll tell you lot an idea I threw down in the forums over there, I reckon you'll have to kill Avery in GTA:LCS for Donald Love, maybe because;

1. How Avery treated Love in Vice City

2. Carrignton is getting in the way of a big deal

In any case, it'll be good to see both Love and Avery back in the fold don't you think? :D

Edited by Ron

for returning characters, iwanna see:

tommy vercetti

claude

catalina

and carl johnson

Got to have Phil Cassidy back in there, he was really missed in SanAndreas imo.

---

Just noticed, we have Caliskin, great move Chris.

i don't think Catalina will come back because you have already killed her in GTA3

she re-appeared in SA and then got away with fido from GTA3 to liberty city again.

I also thought I have killed her in GTA3, but that's her. same voice, very similar face (note that she's about 20 years older), and she again does bank jobs.

I actually don't see the point, but who cares? it's fun!