What Is Your Favorite New Feature In Gta:sa

tyler

i would've made this a poll question but the site for some reason wouldnt let me. if you know why post here.

my favorite feature from SA was definitely swimming. i also like eating, and working out, and gambling, but swimming was my favorite, what's yours?

Well, in the begining, I was most impressed with that sims thing and small features like playing mini games on consoles, but later I forgot about all that, I maxed my muscle and stamina and now I eat 10 large portions every few days so I don't lose muscle when I run out of fat, clothing thing was also impressive for the first time, but later you see that it's really boooooooooooooooooring. Changing clothes takes a lot of time, shops don't sell anything normal to wear and I was really hoping to see more clothes, not 2 watches and 2 pieces of jewlery in every shop...... :thumbsdown: ................you get the point :hi:

now, I thing that the best things are that whole experience system (but they also lack in some things) and the ability to use stealh approach (CJ is of course faaaaaaaaar away from 47, but that's totaly different)

Well, in the begining, I was most impressed with that sims thing and small features like playing mini games on consoles, but later I forgot about all that, I maxed my muscle and stamina and now I eat 10 large portions every few days so I don't lose muscle when I run out of fat, clothing thing was also impressive for the first time, but later you see that it's really boooooooooooooooooring. Changing clothes takes a lot of time, shops don't sell anything normal to wear and I was really hoping to see more clothes, not 2 watches and 2 pieces of jewlery in every shop...... :thumbsdown: ................you get the point :hi:

now, I thing that the best things are that whole experience system (but they also lack in some things) and the ability to use stealh approach (CJ is of course faaaaaaaaar away from 47, but that's totaly different)

what would have been cool is if they had name brand clothes.

i also liked how there was like 200 new vehicles

i liked the gang wars as well but i think the vehical mods and the improved driving were the best the better driving always helps me for getaways even though the cops go away on the game 2 stars are never forever like VC and GTA3 i loved 2 star chases though streets no i cant have them.

i liked the gang wars as well but i think the vehical mods and the improved driving were the best the better driving always helps me for getaways even though the cops go away on the game 2 stars are never forever like VC and GTA3 i loved 2 star chases though streets no i cant have them.

the gang wars sucked

-----------------------

(Righty @ Nov 2 2005, 11:38 AM)

I liked the gangs system.

-----------------------

Yeah, the gang-banging thing is the main thing that made me bought Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

- Eating

- SWIMMING (hooray!)

- Basketball playing (I know it sucked, but I'm a b-ball player, so anything like that is great for me)

- Four man drive-by. In GTAIII nor Vice City, you can't even get other characters in game to shoot out their vehicles.

- Flying High! And I love doing Dog-Fights with the San Andreas Air Force Pilots.

- Working-out.

- Gang-wars (finally, there's a reason to do crazy rampages around town) it also increases the replayability value of GTA: San Andreas... Won't you agree?

- Gambling, especially the BlackJacks, since I could play it the best, I could boost up my bank account in minutes (real-time... OF COURSE)

- Buying any property, and get to go inside (but not all of them, though...)

- Drugs, kill drug dealers... I hate them, I hate drugs, and I love getting $3000 after killed them

That's all!

tyler just cared about the post count. read some of his posts (and there are a lot of them). they have completely no sense and are pointless.

read CJ's apperance topic for example. he had to answer everybody about his CJ, it doesn't mind when he first says that he likes boots, then he prefers sneakers, then he likes cornow, then he hates cornow... n00000000b

never liked the guy anyway :pissed:

I knew he'll get banned rom the moment he got 30 posts in one day. You simply CAN'T get 30 posts in one day unless the posts are total crap. :pissedred:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Swimming, modding your car, a vast selcection of planes, and the entering of buildings. I actually hated the whole turf war thing. When I said 'The hood is under attack!' for about the 100th time I just thought, 'Goddam, not AGAIN!'

Just save your game. Problem solved.