Do you think there could be a female main character?

Bear

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should be able to create our own character, and pick male of female, along with how he/she looks. They should assign a name for you (2 names, one for male and one for female) so they could use the name in dialogue.

and for all you sexists, remember that ANYONE can pull a trigger, so your "girls are weak" argument is stupid, small minded, and plain sexist. Also, alot of famous people in martial arts are females.

I think it would f up the storyline. As someone said before - how can u merge male and female main characters under one storyline? Almost impossible. If the GTA4 main char is female she has to be ssssooo badass.. i mean GTA is all about killing people,doing crimes u know. kinda man's thing but got to remember Catalina. shes too annoying to be the main char though.

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/style_im...st-numbered.gif

id rather character customization like in saints row....no one will complain who the main charicter is cuz its the there own character...

I would be complaining because customization of a character could really screw up the main characters background. All main characters need a background or the storyline will seem really gay and if they have the main character show up in other GTA games then it'll mess it up even more.

GTA + Character customization = f***ED UP GAME

id rather character customization like in saints row....no one will complain who the main charicter is cuz its the there own character...

I would be complaining because customization of a character could really screw up the main characters background. All main characters need a background or the storyline will seem really gay and if they have the main character show up in other GTA games then it'll mess it up even more.

So true again OGTAM, you are right, ha i might put that in my sign lol

Ok,ok, i think R* putting in a female as a main character would kinda ruin the whole tradition. I mean look at the top of the GTAPlace.com page. U see what? oh thats right,DUDES. I have nothing against women, and love my gf, but it just wouldnt feel right playing as the chick. I think will should just let them do what they are best at-Being extremely sexy. Here something- u playing as Female, going to strip club. apparently, guys are strippin and "U" will be watching that(considering most here are dudes,if not all)?ok,maybe u wont go, but wouldn't it ruin the GTAIV comercial???

and wat about them carriying big guns like Rluncher???

It seem like you are saying all woman should stick to be sexy, excuse me but woman arent a peice of meat for you to stare at.

I know man!!! All of them are getting anorexic, no meat left.

Seriously though, women could be just as dangerous or more dangerous as men and I don't think their only purpose in a GTA game is to drool over.

Who wants to drowl over pixels? I dont but thats because 1. Its kinda sad to do that and 2. Im straight and I fancy guys so females stripping or acting sexy isnt what Im looking for in a game
I have to agree there... it is kind of sad for people to drool over pixels. :worship:

ah god. you guys should stop arguing about sex pixels and girl gta character. ppl who liked hot coffee were wierd. period. and female GTA is not going to happen, Rockstar is not going to take that risk.

Tell me have you ever seen a woman rob a bank, do a heist, murder a bunch of ppl, do a major drug deal, rule the streets, or steal a bunch of cars?(after 1900 dont tell me about those old west ppl)

I have only even HEARD of them in the movies. its not realistic (dont flame me about "ooohhhh well gtas not supposed to be realistic" different realistic there pal) a guy doing the crazy crimes, robbing a bank, doing a drug ambush and all that other stuff is wayyy more realistic. girl action protagonists can stay with other games. not gta.

and girls are not pieces of meat. there just not for gta. if your a girl you can play gta, thats fine, its regular. but theres not gunna be a girl character.

ah god. you guys should stop arguing about sex pixels and girl gta character. ppl who liked hot coffee were wierd. period. and female GTA is not going to happen, Rockstar is not going to take that risk.

Tell me have you ever seen a woman rob a bank, do a heist, murder a bunch of ppl, do a major drug deal, rule the streets, or steal a bunch of cars?(after 1900 dont tell me about those old west ppl)

I have only even HEARD of them in the movies. its not realistic (dont flame me about "ooohhhh well gtas not supposed to be realistic" different realistic there pal) a guy doing the crazy crimes, robbing a bank, doing a drug ambush and all that other stuff is wayyy more realistic. girl action protagonists can stay with other games. not gta.

and girls are not pieces of meat. there just not for gta. if your a girl you can play gta, thats fine, its regular. but theres not gunna be a girl character.

Oh shit, my mistake. I thought those jails/prisons for women were there for a reason. I guess I was wrong. Can you tell me why they're there?

Wouldn't that give the game an AO rating?

Nope, because it would be a user-created mod.

AMEN. NO CUSTOM CHARACTERS, PLEASE!!

Ok,ok, i think R* putting in a female as a main character would kinda ruin the whole tradition. I mean look at the top of the GTAPlace.com page. U see what? oh thats right,DUDES. I have nothing against women, and love my gf, but it just wouldnt feel right playing as the chick. I think will should just let them do what they are best at-Being extremely sexy. Here something- u playing as Female, going to strip club. apparently, guys are strippin and "U" will be watching that(considering most here are dudes,if not all)?ok,maybe u wont go, but wouldn't it ruin the GTAIV comercial???

and wat about them carriying big guns like Rluncher???

Some chicks are best at kicking the shit out of your ignorant ass. I'm on a Matrix splurge recently, so here's one for ya. Trinity. She was kickin' that shit just as hard as Neo((not harder, though, Neo kicks too much ass)).

Why would GUYS be stripping if you're a female? The scenery/city isn't going to magically change because you're a female.... And AGAIN YOU SEXIST BITCHES, GIRLS CAN HAVE STRENGTH, TOO!

i think a female would be a bad idea and Im not sexist. I thinkk it would lose its originality.

That is almost as dumb as the "girls can't be strong" statement......

Tilly, STOP IGNORING WHAT I'M SAYING, do you HEAR ME? When's the last time you saw a guy do all of that? OH YEAH, YOU HAVEN'T. Have you personally met everyone in the Mafia? No? What about the Triads? The Yakuza? Oh come on, haven't you met everyone in every gang? Isn't that how you know there aren't any females?

You are epic-fail, ma'am. Epic. Fail.