ALL NEW SHOPS (or old ones)

DANOMANO

I want the mod shops to stay but have a muscle car shop cus in the last 1 the buffalo nd infernus turned out im sorry to say quite bad

and street racing (wheel arch angels)

everyday cars (transfender)

SUV tuning shop (havent thought of a great name yet but how about big rig tunin??)

and of course the lowrider (loco low co i think thats what it was called)

the hardware stores to return to buy chainsaws and golf bat & other

HEAVY DUTY WEAPONS

tattoo parlor

food shops

barber shop

any more ideas please post em

how about a LCS version of the SA clothes changing. just instant npc clothes viewing. i dont care if its relistic or not, i just want my clothes on faster!!! xD

oh yes and dont misunderstand me, i mean you should also have multiple parts of the clothing to change. not like LCS and VC and LC.

how about a LCS version of the SA clothes changing. just instant npc clothes viewing. i dont care if its relistic or not, i just want my clothes on faster!!! xD

oh yes and dont misunderstand me, i mean you should also have multiple parts of the clothing to change. not like LCS and VC and LC.

id give that a maybe

but just make it quicker than in sa

Edited by DANOMANO

I thought the gyms were fine, how much equipment do you actually need though. I liked the martial arts gyms the best, there should be more of them.

yeah but they were missing a cuple of stuff but the marital(martial) arts gym was gud but the guys in there were easy to beat up