My new Comp.

Dave1

Since I have been gone Ive been working on a new comp from scratch, well I am happy to say Its done and I am on it, and it kicks ass . :D

Heres what its got inside.

Manufacturer:

VIA Technologies, Inc.

Processor:

AMD Sempron 2200+, MMX, 3DNow, ~1.5GHz

Memory:

1GB RAM

Hard Drive:

370 GB Total

Video Card:

NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500

Monitor:

DELL E153FPT

Sound Card:

Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit

Speakers/Headphones:

Logitech headset

Keyboard:

Logitech Deluxe keyboard

Mouse:

Logitech LX3 Optic mouse

Operating System:

Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519)

The best part is that its got cool glowing neon green lights :gappy:

What do you think?

Well the processor came with the motherboard, (BIO start k7) it was brand new, and best of all it was FREE,I managed to score 2 gfx cards the geforce 5500 and an nvidia asylum(free also)(has 256 ram) i cant remember what the one in my comp has but I know its more than the asylum, its not the best comp in the world but its the first one ive bult from the ground up and it beats the hell out of my old dell.

But, the true glory of my comp lies within all of the software that it has :evil:

NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500

Ew...

Sorry. That machine is gross. FX 5500? That's a three year old card...and an nVidia card to boot.

Get an x1900xtx and and AMD Athlon X2 4400+ and you'll be good to go.

Take in to account that i have been collecting parts for a year, most of this stuff was free .:bleh:

The only thing i paid for is the sound blaster cards and the case >=D

Nvidia pwns...

Pretty good to be a mostly free computer. Since you're rather close (I'd say >100 miles) you can send me your old one right? :D

Funny thing is My friend is taking my down to benson northCarolina thursday.

But uh sky, my old comps mother board got toasted...if it was working i'd send it to you. :down:

Since I have been gone Ive been working on a new comp from scratch, well I am happy to say Its done and I am on it, and it kicks ass . :D

Heres what its got inside.

Manufacturer:

VIA Technologies, Inc.

Processor:

Memory:

1GB RAM

Hard Drive:

370 GB Total

Video Card:

NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500

Monitor:

DELL E153FPT

Sound Card:

Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit

Speakers/Headphones:

Logitech headset

Keyboard:

Logitech Deluxe keyboard

Mouse:

Logitech LX3 Optic mouse

Operating System:

Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519)

The best part is that its got cool glowing neon green lights :gappy:

What do you think?

Wow. Pretty good in my opinion but like Chris82 said it's 3 years old. I got an older one but it's pretty good. A AMD Athron XP AN35N 400. So yours is way better than mine lol. And Chris82, that comp you talked about is your dream pc right lol, ya that's a kickass cop. But ya, mine have neon blue and red lights which look awesome. And one side has an invisable wall so I can see what's inside my comp. I'm gonna post a pic of it when I get a digital camera. Good work man...