Death

Dark Lord

I personally think that you people are talking about nonsense. How the hell can websites know when you would die? I mean, if witchdoctors/scientists (even Einstein) can't, why should a HTML file can?

A fine point there.

As we all(I mean Majority) already said.This was just for a little fun.

Nothing to belive in it.

Edit:I think i am getting some signals that i too am IMORTAL :evil:

Wow, there are a lot of people((TG)) who don't understand JOKE SITES meant for FUN. Must we say it AGAIN, people? IT ISN'T MEANT TO BE REAL. THE PERSON WHO MADE IT WAS JUST HAVING FUN, DO THE SAME.

Hell no! I'm not taking any chances. I want to live to have a PSP, an Xbox 360, pussy, and a Honda NSX. What? NSXs are cool.

I love how desperate nerds are, and how much they think about sex.

"t3h OMGZ, i wnt 2 hav a pussy b4 i die!!!LAWLZ!!!!"

BTW, Wednesday, July 9, 2025. Supposedly I'll be the shortest-lived person here..... That would heavily suck if I actually planned on dying at all.

Wow, there are a lot of people((TG)) who don't understand JOKE SITES meant for FUN. Must we say it AGAIN, people? IT ISN'T MEANT TO BE REAL. THE PERSON WHO MADE IT WAS JUST HAVING FUN, DO THE SAME.
Hell no! I'm not taking any chances. I want to live to have a PSP, an Xbox 360, pussy, and a Honda NSX. What? NSXs are cool.

I love how desperate nerds are, and how much they think about sex.

"t3h OMGZ, i wnt 2 hav a pussy b4 i die!!!LAWLZ!!!!"

BTW, Wednesday, July 9, 2025. Supposedly I'll be the shortest-lived person here..... That would heavily suck if I actually planned on dying at all.

Lol

9th July is my birthday.