How/Where do you keep/store your games and consoles and TV?

Chris

Sorry for the massive topic title, I just need a few ideas from the community. For those of you who don't know I live in a very small house with my mum since my parents split up 3 years ago, and obviously have a stupidly small room, so it's hard to fit all my shit in. I was wondering if you guys could take pics of your setups of where your TV is, and where your consoles and games are kept near it.

Obviously if you have a dedicated room for gaming/PC etc. you're lucky, but post those too just so I can see, if your stuff is in some other family room then probably not much point posting as it's not gonna be something I can mirror.

For example here's my current setup, you see I've got a bookcase (actually full of DVD's) up against the corner of the wall, on top I have my games (SNES, PSP, PS1, PS2). To the right of that I have a chest of drawers, with my TV on top (I bought from Neil @ gtapsp.com), with my Freeview box (poor man's Sky/Cable TV) and vertically standing PS2 console.

my_stuff1fj.jpg

So... I'm gonna be buying an Xbox 360 soon, and of course games for that, where am I gonna put it? No idea. I mean to the right of that pic is my desk with all my PC shit in it, and on top of it is my SNES, rarely used nowadays, but I can't exactly put my 360 up there, it just won't be feasible. The other option is I get my games shelf sorted and have the 360 on top of the book case... hmm... anyway, show me your setups.

Sorry but I can't post any pics. But you should move your DVD I think(it's that thing right on the right on your TV) in front of it and then move PS2 closer to the TV on the side then you can maybe put the 360 on the side. See how you only have one line for you DVDs or games or whatever those are on the left of your screen you should be able to put some in a second row and maybe be able to fit in a thirdd row. Or you can set them down on floor neatly placed. Hope that helps.

I got my TV on wardrobe and on the right my book case has my games, consoles, and of course books. But I think I have a much bigger room then you no offence :down: Well, I hope that helps you out.

Ive owned a sega megadrive and a ps1 and ps 2. Sega megadrive and ps 1 in the attack so in 50 years time i can seel them and make al lot of money. My ps2 is in my room with a tv in hte corner. I used to store all my games on the floor but now i got a DVD shelf thing which i put all my ps2 gmaes in. When i get the ps3 (Have to wait till March) im going to shot my ps2 in my attack and start all over again with mmy ps 3

Alright, here's my TV setup. The empty bottom shelf of the stand was where my VCR was up until yesterday, but I removed it in order to make room for the 360 I'll be getting in a week.

Anyway I really don't like it, I'm doing a complete redesign of my room. I'm going to paint the tan wall blue and the plad stuff below the trim is going to be black.

mytv1mw9.jpg

mytv2ok5.jpg

So I'll be getting these sometime in the future:

Entertainment rack

TV

Surround Sound

I have a good-sized room. As of right now, there's a 19-inch CRT connected to a DirecTV DVR. To the left, an entertainment center with a 27-inch CRT with DVDs/games scattered everywhere. My Xbox is hooked up to it and behind glass doors. And behind me, there's a 14-inch CRT/VCR that's hooked up to jack-diddly nothing.

Hello there

Boss of gtaplace.com saying that he've small room, sounds diffrent. Well thn wht we members 've to say like smallest. :thumbsup:

I also've a small bedroom where I've my HI END PC (well atleast I call it) on the dining table which is big enough so friends thinks tht I've large setup(well they think,I don't) cuz I 'm a 3D animator & gamer they think like that. Well I want my G room like below see the pic. I've modeled this setup in 3D studio MAX. How do ya find this? good or better

Arrrrrrrguhhhhh, prob while attaching attachment pics OK I'll send u later

Perfect Dark Zero? That means you have a 360, lucky bastard :P

I wish, I getting one in a week or so. But I've had PDZ and an Xbox 360 memory card for almost a year. Ass backwardsness can be pretty funny, eh?

BTW Chris that is a really nice case and the monitor/keyboard look good too. It's a shame you don't have Counter-Strike.

Alright, here's my TV setup. The empty bottom shelf of the stand was where my VCR was up until yesterday, but I removed it in order to make room for the 360 I'll be getting in a week.

Anyway I really don't like it, I'm doing a complete redesign of my room. I'm going to paint the tan wall blue and the plad stuff below the trim is going to be black.

mytv1mw9.jpg

mytv2ok5.jpg

So I'll be getting these sometime in the future:

Entertainment rack

TV

Surround Sound

Dang, your new setup willl be kickass if I may say so lol.

edit:Love your computer area Chris but what's up with the men swimsuit calendar lol.

Edited by Nate10

Lol, I thought that too at first. Thanks for pointing it out, I had the same kind of setup as Chris (TV on dresser and consoles beside it) except much crappier TV lol. When we moved my parents threw that TV out and said I was gonna get a new one but they never did so now I'm TVless and have to use the living room one. But by Christmas I'll have a lot of new stuff (new TV, computer a bit after and maybe Xbox 360 a bit after that). But for now my gaming setup is crap. :lol: