• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rashon.

• Angry Gorilla

• Thomas.

• TM™

K. Well this should be a useful campaign to rapidly boost our post count right up to 500,000 so we can get on the legendary www.big-boards.com :)

I wonder if this will become the most posted in topic on TGTAP. It's got potential.

I think I need a new iPod.

Oh yeah and post counts don't increase in this forum, so it doesn't really matter if you need to double post to bump this topic or anything, or have useless posts. But keep them in here though, otherwise you will be b&

And you'll receive beatings from the mods, the only way out of that is by giving sexual favours ;)

I thought my phone was haunted and/or possesed by the demons of Hell. Im actually serious. It was beeping at me all the time with LOUD written across the screen.

spam.

Then go into profiles and set it to General or Outdoor or Silent or whatever. - Chris' Helpful Daily Hint #1
My dad just called, he's in Oman for some time for business reasons. So it was quite nice to talk with him (and ask questions about some kind of phisics test tomorrow). I really don't understand it.

For some strange reason, I quoted the first 3 posts on this topic.