• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rashon.

• Angry Gorilla

• Thomas.

• TM™

Diaz: You wanna bump, man?

Victor: No.

Diaz: Well, I do. [sniffs Cocaine] Alright, here's the plan. The army is getting a new shipment on attack helicopters--

Victor: So how about I go down there, steal one, and use that to get Mendez?

Diaz: [Laughs] Si, senor.

Victor: Si, senor? Are you crazy? Man, that coke is messing up your brain.

Diaz: No, it just helps me think and get it on... but it'll be easy. Think about it no more Mendez, no more trouble for us. [Abruptly Laughs]

[Victor Leaves, Diaz Sniffs Cocaine]

Edited by Rashon.

if you wanna get this going flat out you should do the random story thread, i had one on another forum and it went on for about 2 months was mental and some of the shit was crazy,

basically say i start and i said

"went down to my mates the other day to play some GTA, but when i got there,,,"

and then the next would then add too it like:

",,,Rashon had alread been there and glued the drawer to the 360 closed so,,,,,,"

its a good laugh and can get a bit no holds barred mad well worth it ;)

Edited by Sion13

Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road. Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go. So make the best of this test and don't ask why, its not a question but a lesson learned in time. Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.. I hope you had the time of your life... So take the photographs and still frames in your mind, hang it on a shelf in good health and good time. Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial.. For what it's worth it was worth all the while. Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.. I hope you had the time of your life...