Do you think that UFO's are real?

Is it real?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Are UFO'S real?

• Yes, they are
    • No they are fake
    • Don't know, i thing there is somting else in the Galaxy

We live because we have water and air(bassically), maybe aliens have something else that keeps them alive ( like is air and water for us, another substances) and the water and air wont be enough for them to survive and they`ll die just like we die after breathing toxic gas...that`s why they never visit us...Do you see a fish coming out of the water just to say " Hy" ?

Good point. In the movie War Of The Worlds the aliens die because they don't have an immune system.

So they could've died of having a cold! :lol:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We live because we have water and air(bassically), maybe aliens have something else that keeps them alive ( like is air and water for us, another substances) and the water and air wont be enough for them to survive and they`ll die just like we die after breathing toxic gas...that`s why they never visit us...Do you see a fish coming out of the water just to say " Hy" ?

Good point. In the movie War Of The Worlds the aliens die because they don't have an immune system.

So they could've died of having a cold! :lol:

Yeah, but that's only assuming they don't have our viruses on their planet. They could have massively stronger ones that are common to them, and then bring it here and wipe us out in no time without even trying.

@OGTAM: So you are convinced that all those vids are actually read and that there is an conspiracy?

There might be some other life form, but them coming to earth? No.

I've studied UFOs for YEARS, argued with people one hell of a lot on the ol' pravda forums (if anyone knows that), so if you want to know what's happening, read my stupidly-long post. Youtube videos are NOT the ultimate source of truth, and claimed "leaks" are usually bull. however documentary video footage of US troops taking nazi technologies and blueprints for flying saucers after the fall of the nazis IS good evidence. I've seen it. If I could remember the damn documentary's name, i would. In any case it'll be on some discovery-style channel i'm sure!

I never said that I believe the videos I see on Youtube, but some of them are documentaries that were onced aired on TV and I don't think they'd just throw together a big hoax about it. People that create hoax don't usually get their stuff on TV. If you guys think you're so smart in this area, tell me what these things are in the following videos. Now I have a feeling what you're going to say, but I want you to say it to prove me right. So go ahead, give me your opinion.

There is a documentary about this ^^^ and as soon as I find it I will post it here.

Now I personally think Youtube may be a conspiracy in its self. There was a person I was subscribed to that had the best videos in this area and his videos were getting taken off of Youtube for no reason and his channel was eventually completely taken off of Youtube. The rules are that if you get 4 of your videos taken off of Youtube that your account gets closed and Youtube never gave him any reasons as to why his videos were being taken off. They gave him absolutely no warning.

Edited by Original GTA Master

fine i'll mess with you. you never make sence in any posts. but hey. thats just an opinion :lol:

Take it to the warzone, don't spam up the topic.

I just got sent this video...pretty interesting.

Why is it no one can hold a god damn camera still!? That pisses me off. Trying to see what is on the video and the loser can't even keep the camera still for 2 seconds.

OGTAM, that video is pretty good, or rather, it would be good if he didn't stop it early. It doesn't make sense, sure you can understand it took him time to get his camera out and start, but clearly the "vessel" is still there, there's no reasonable reason to stop recording. Shame, because I would have liked to have believed that video.

Not when the camera is shaking and they are hardly producing a clear image, or an image of what they're videotaping at all.

Do you want me to get a screen of it. Because I will if you want me to.

OGTAM, that video is pretty good, or rather, it would be good if he didn't stop it early. It doesn't make sense, sure you can understand it took him time to get his camera out and start, but clearly the "vessel" is still there, there's no reasonable reason to stop recording. Shame, because I would have liked to have believed that video.

Maybe he watched the video over before he put it on Youtube and found nothing else really happened so instead of putting up 10 minutes of the stuff, which discourages people from watching it, he decided to put only some of it up.

Not when the camera is shaking and they are hardly producing a clear image, or an image of what they're videotaping at all.

Do you want me to get a screen of it. Because I will if you want me to.

I saw the 2 seconds worth of clear imagery, I just get annoyed easily with the entire video being shakey, it bothers my eyes.

fine i'll mess with you. you never make sence in any posts. but hey. thats just an opinion :lol:

Take it to the warzone, don't spam up the topic.

I just got sent this video...pretty interesting.

im not warzoning it. its nothing personal. its not even mean. and im not spamming. u are. with all the camera shit. spaz is just sayin he doesnt like the camera shaking. dont have a cow.

lol..cow

And ya keep with da shaking...

It wasent shaking anything at all man, stop with that thing

THAT video is shaky. If you want to tell me it isn't, you didn't watch it.

im not warzoning it. its nothing personal. its not even mean. and im not spamming. u are. with all the camera shit. spaz is just sayin he doesnt like the camera shaking. dont have a cow.

He's posting "ufo videos" in a "ufo topic". Mind sharing the spam part of that?